• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU 8 Tournament Results

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Full Detailed Results will be found here within 48 hours of Jack sending me the July 12th results
http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1740

July 12th
Melee Low Tier

1: chaoz
2: matt
3: sion
4: vanityangel
5: RJ-M
5: dynamism

Melee Doubles

1: BROWN TOWN (Adam + Eric)
2: Not canada (VA + Manli)
3: AIDSextreme (RobyExtreme + Keith)
4: Quinn + Matt (Quinn + Matt)
5: Undamafeated (James + Yakal)
5: anything (AJ + Matt)

Melee Singles

1: Manli
2: ChaoZ
3: Patooty
4: Dieslow
5: Crackhead
5: SpaceFalcon
7: Vanity Angel
7: Omgitswill
9: Bwmat
9: Dynamism
9: AIDS
9: RJM
13: Dr. pope
13: Kitty
13: DaZe
13: Rampage

64 Singles

1: Jack
2: sean
3: eric
4: bwmat
5: teagan
5: Chaoz
7: francis
7: james
9: Josh
9: yakal
9: Quinn

July 13th

Brawl Doubles
1: Tony and Tiep (dieslow, Patooty)
2: Team MJ Moonwalk is Behind Us (Clouderz, Liverymen)
3: Team Random (Trozz, Dynamism)
4: Ced and Corbin (Ced, Corbin)
5: Team Awesome (Adam, Wes)
5: Team Bird (Canadian Sniper, Olimaru)
7: Shawn and Brandon (Shawn, Brandon)
7: Kwang and Nate (Kwang, Nate)

Brawl Singles

1: Clouderz
2: dieslow
4: Rampage
5: Isaac
5: liverymen
7: Dynamism
7: Brian
9: Corbin
9: Ced
9: Firestorm
9: Ollimaru
13: Canadian Sniper
13: Hopscotch
13: Shawn
13: Adam
17: Kwang
17: Trozz
17: Will
17: Age
17: Nathan
17: Sax_Man
17: Jet
17: TeddySlayer

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What were the characters used by the top eight?
1: Clouderz (Meta Knight)
2: dieslow
4: Rampage (Marth/Meta Knight)
5: Isaac
5: liverymen
7: Dynamism
7: Brian

Rampage

vx
Clouderz used Metaknight
dieslow used Snake and metaknight I believe
patooty used Metaknight
I used marth/Metaknight
isaac used Lucario I believe
Livery used olimar I think
dyna used random I think lol
Brian used Metaknight

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Sorry, I forgot about that project. Since I'd love to add to it:

What were the characters used by the top eight?
1: Clouderz (Meta Knight)
2: dieslow (Snake/Meta Knight/ROB - I don't think he used Lucario but he might have, I don't think his ROB won)
3: Patooty (Meta Knight)
4: Rampage (Marth/Meta Knight)
5: Isaac (Lucario)
5: liverymen (Olimar)
7: Dynamism (I honestly think it might have been Random)
7: Brian (Fox, Meta Knight, Marth I think?)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
That is a sweet team name. We were talking about MJ inventing moonwalking in smash the night before I think too lol

I really shouldn't have stayed up all night with 0 sleep getting ***** by Jack in starcraft and ****** Francis and Matt when Jack passed out. lol that was a freakin fun night. And w00t at me getting like 4 kills in CS!!

Anywho, back on topic. Nice work everyone. Sucks that I missed the last few rounds. Did anything get recorded? I heard Robby was gonna record some melee mms but he never recorded the one with me so I don't think that happened. And I didnt' save any replays on my wii even though there were some great matches there.

Sorry I took my tv so suddenly too (cause I know you know my tv is the best) I think I fell asleep for about a minute before I had to play my match with Isaac and that really made me realize I needed to get out of there if I wanted to get home awake lol. I want a rematch with you too Isaac (if you're on SFW come to the MOT tourney in Kelowna in August) I think we can get some better matches in than that, just shouldn't be Ness for the first time in a month and expect to win lol. Dedede would get my that win indefinitaly but that's no fair cause it's so easy 2 stocking a Lucario with him like I did earlier there lol. Some good Random vs Lucario best of 5 is in order.

And you got lucky Francis, I almost had your broken Olimar but you mindgamez me into SDing twice a match, don't know how you grab me so much lol Skillz mang

Fun playing melee again. Haven't had good diverse melee for a long time cause all I have to play is Tim up here, who just owns me with Falco and Falcon all day. Glad I got some matches in with almost all of you PR players and the others that beat me up. haha you all stole my money!!! I got a bit back from brawl mms but seriously! Pichu dittos next time cause I can probably actually use Pichu better than most of you. That's my only chance lol

Oh, and my 64 skills will totally be up to par with one more good session of it. I won a set in my first ever 64 tourney with a shinespike YEYUHZ
Jack, train me more!

PS: RANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

PPS: YYYYYES! FALCON PUNCH!!!

unityole

Smash Lord
a good match up for brawl would be superboom vs clouderz, since both are prodigy.

Fun brawl and 64 games. Did really bad this time around but that's just something for me to reflect on to improve myself.

ps - thanks to the person who found my sunglasses and placed them on the table. I didn't even realize I lost them XD
btw, it was nathan's guardian who found your glasses and told me she found it on a couch, and gave it to me :o

Rofl @ me and Liveryman's team name
gg's guys lmfao
david, lots of improvement since your last appearance. less garbage talk during matches, better sportsmanship (smash a sport O_o) less swearing too. all in all, good job taking 1st place, tony will really have to improve quite a bit to be able to match your skills.

glad i could pull out dk for a lot more matches this time around. that big ape gets no love
i'm really surprised by ced and corbin's plays in the singles. As i recall they didn't move too far in the doubles, maybe cause of tough brackets? anyway, Corbin went really far even though he used Ike, worst character in recovery in the game, good Ike man. Corbin had a tough bracket, end up facing a lot of good players but was out around mid way through. Ced I think he went quite far, top 10 spots?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
yeah corbin told me he improved and he sure did. Sadly ced lost the match right before I could play him so I never got to face him. In doubles it was fun against them too. My Falcon didn't do as well as my Bowser like last time we played so they must have been training hard.

Where are the 64 results?!?!

Good to hear Dave is not as annoying. I missed the whole final stuff. That sucked, I was nearly sleeping around the half way point, jeez.

JACK WHY WOULD YOU LET ME GET PWNED BY YOU ALL NIGHT IN SC AND CS WHEN I HAD A TOURNEY THE NEXT DAY>?!?!!?? lol
jk that was awesome

Where are the SC results?!?!! ;)

PS: I like fighting MKs :\

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
Ike < MK... well i mean, everything < MK, but yeah... Ike isnt that bad just throw in those Nair + Ncombo +Bthrow and your pretty safe.

Yeah thanks guys, I think i did pretty well, 4th in Doubles again, and 9th in Singles not too bad indeed to say myself, but i did have to bring out Falco a few times to get me out of some tight spots. Just so much more power with Falco.

When is the Kewlona Tourney, i might greyhound up there for the tourney

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Ike < MK... well i mean, everything < MK, but yeah... Ike isnt that bad just throw in those Nair + Ncombo +Bthrow and your pretty safe.

Yeah thanks guys, I think i did pretty well, 4th in Doubles again, and 9th in Singles not too bad indeed to say myself, but i did have to bring out Falco a few times to get me out of some tight spots. Just so much more power with Falco.

When is the Kewlona Tourney, i might greyhound up there for the tourney
The tourney is August 16th. I don't think they make it here from Van in time from melee doubles but I'll see if Xzone has anything for housing the night before. Maybe even in the Xzone cause it's so big :\
Edit: If you're only going for Brawl then a greyhound would work fine, but some people want melee so are coming early. The greyhound station is 2 blocks from SFU too :D

And your Falco gave my Wario some trouble that's fo sho. I think I got ICs our first match and their trix are broken like MKs lol. GGs

Bwmat

Smash Ace
lol @ 64 singles bracket.
jack you so crazee. I heard that sean and jack didn't even play any matches >_<

Bwmat

Smash Ace
jack forfeited to sean to go to loser's on purpose, and then after he beat eric and went to grand finals, sean forfeited to jack.

unityole

Smash Lord
jack forfeited to sean to go to loser's on purpose, and then after he beat eric and went to grand finals, sean forfeited to jack.
i just wanted more games, then sean told me he had to go and took away the laptop.
also sorry to the name AJ, its actually Mark as I've confused with your name, sry Mark!

Twilight Shadow: those were some good games. I actually see how fast you starting to adapt to new game plays with everyone and try hard to win.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Fun playing melee again. Haven't had good diverse melee for a long time cause all I have to play is Tim up here, who just owns me with Falco and Falcon all day. Glad I got some matches in with almost all of you PR players and the others that beat me up. haha you all stole my money!!! I got a bit back from brawl mms but seriously! Pichu dittos next time cause I can probably actually use Pichu better than most of you. That's my only chance lol
Lol GTFO. You didn't see me play my Pichu this tournament but when I used to play him I got 2 stocked by gimpys bowser and 3 by forwards fox.

*Brags about close wins with pichu* :)

Top Bottom