• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU 6, April 19/20, SSB/SSBM/SSBB

Lageno

Smash Rookie
Dunno about another tournament, but judging by your location, might I interest you in a weekly smash night in Victoria? We meet once a week. (save for the last week of April due to circumstances slightly beyond our control)

UVic Smash Smashness

We've got at least three guys that usually appear every week (including myself). We're decent Melee players, but members of our crew got 1st, 4th, and 5th in Brawl doubles and 5th in Brawl singles last Sunday, so there's plenty of opportunity to play and learn and get better. Come on down and have a good time.
I'd definitely be interested in that! I'm surprised at how many people from different area's are on here.
The time is perfect, but the day is when I work unfortunately. Do you ever have them during the weekend? I work at 5:30PM - 2:00AM and only have Friday / Saturday off.

Rampage

vx
I'd definitely be interested in that! I'm surprised at how many people from different area's are on here.
The time is perfect, but the day is when I work unfortunately. Do you ever have them during the weekend? I work at 5:30PM - 2:00AM and only have Friday / Saturday off.
I suggest you PM him about the whole deal instead of cluttering up the thread.

meh

So is the ssbb singles bracket the only one that's messed up? Could you possibly get the other brackets up in the mean time?

Top Bottom