• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFL to 10/11 Gigabits Melee - Falling into Melee

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Who wants to hit up this tourney. i got more than enough gas money there and back and i have a chance in winning some more gas money at the tourney. so who wants to take me and other sfl smashers who want to go. I'll personally train/teach you smarts in melee/brawl(same thing if your smart in melee ur smart in brawl ) if you take me.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
If I hear of anyone who is willing to go from down here, I'll let you know :)
And then you can teach me the ways, too!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I want to go to this. I'll chip in $15-20 for gas, but that's all I have cause I'm a poor ***. :( So let me know if there's a spot open in your car; please let me know.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i can't come to this impact clash is the same day plus it will be a bigger turn out..but i already bought my ticket to event 52 so see u guys there are be square

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yea were teaming if i go and have this day offf. seibri kwill be goign to melee tourneys. he will be getting alot of train from me

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
if i happen to make top 3 this weekend at linguini's, you can garuntee my arrival and drive to gigs.

if i dont theres still a chance, just less motivation.

Top Bottom