• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sfl Needs A Ride To Gigs!!!!

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
Me, chops, linguini, and doodah need a ride to gigs. This is ur last chance to go to a gigs if u have never gone since it will be the last 1 till brawl. So PLEASE someone come thru for us and give us a ride.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Alright, I may be able to get Sasha to take us.

Maybe.

But she has to service her car if we go, which is what she doesn't wanna do and is what she won't have to do for another month if she doesn't go.

So basically, it's gonna be like 20 bucks a head because I'm not paying for gas(seeing as how sasha will put my share of gas in due to me being jobless) and neither is she.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
yo bad news ppl. I just found out I gota work all day this Saturday. Ima try to get off but idk how sucessful thats gona be. I'll let u kno wats up wen I find out

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
I'm tryin man I'm tryin. I'll let u kno wen if I can find some1 to cover for me. I shuld have an answer by 2marow or the latest Friday. But ya I really want to go so hopefully this will work.

Linguini

Smash Master
nooo elliot we need da BCC unified
btw if elliot doenst come ima try to get shin chaos to come with us.rofl that will be fun

Top Bottom