• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFAT Signed By Counter Logic Gaming!

After a small tease by SFAT and PewPewU, Counter Logic Game officially announced that SFAT would be joining there team on twitter. SFAT is currently ranked number two in NoCal's power rankings and has impressive placements such as CEO 2015 (9th), Evo 2015 (17th), HTC Throwdown (7th), and The Big House 5 (7th). This also means that one of the most famous teams of Melee, 'PewFat', will now be under the banner of CLG!

For future updates on the team they can be found on Twitter. SFAT is also available on Twitter alongside his double's partner PewPewU. Excited to see SFAT signed by Counter Logic Gaming? Amazed to see 'PewFat' under the same banner? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for future sponsorship coverage!

Last edited:

Comments

So happy for Zac. Such a cool cat and an incredible player, and he really deserved this.

Also, it is about damn time doubles in Smash Bros. gets the recognition it deserves (PewFat has been the best Melee team since roughly EVO). I hope this is a sign of things to come for all Smash games: That being good at doubles helps you lands sponsors!

Awesome, congrats to him. They're my favorite doubles team, and I hope this increases the hype for doubles teams to really form that kind of chemistry together to prove that two really good players in sync can take out any team.

SFAT is finally sponsored! He definitely deserves it. CLG successfully snagged one of the top melee teams, good work SFAT :)

Top Bottom