• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sfas 1

Daywalker

Smash Rookie
Super ****ing Awesome Smashfest 1

When: Saturday March 31st 4:00pm (tourneys to start around 6:00)
Where: 1172 County Line Road Morton, New York... Map quest if you need directions or IM me (ihopeitdies59- AIM)
Why: Because I can

$2 for singles
$2 for doubles (see rules this is different)
$2 for low tier
$1 goes into the pot for every player entered

Food: Pizza - $1 a piece
Soda - $1 per can
anything else ask me about Food or drinks

Rules:

Singles - MLG rules for this... so the normal rules, 4 stocks 8mins. best 2 out of 3 random stages and if you dont know the counter picks just ask.
Singles Finals - best 3 out of 5
If you meet more then once in Singles... don't worry about it just do best 2 out of 3s don't do add ons

Doubles - Trying something new. a drawing will decide who your partner will be so be prepared to play with anyone... other then that MLG rules. best 2 out of 3, 4 stocks 10mins.
Finals best 3 out of 5 if you don't know the stages please ask once again. Please no add ons if you face the same team more then once

Low Tier - MLG rules again, LOW TIERS ONLY IF YOU DIDNT ALREADY KNOW THAT.... noobs.
I don't know why you wouldn't, but if you don't know what a low tier is just ask and i'll tell you. best 2 out of 3, Finals best 3 out of 5 regular stages

Money Matches will be allowed if anyone decides to want to MM people. You are not required to participate in this. However, Please no bets over $5.

Thanks guys and I hope to see you all there.

~Daywa1ker

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Dude, a couple things real quick.

Put the date and the city/state in the thread title so people will actually look at this.

And yes, I'll try to make it. Hopefully the weather will hold out this weekend.

Top Bottom