• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee SF Bay/ NorCal

TwoStrainZ

Smash Rookie
Any reliable place to find melee players for practice/fun? I tried the facebook group but they’re lagging on approving my acceptance. I got an itch to play, you guys know the feeling. If there is no reliable place, would anyone want to meet up?

LimewireSSB

Smash Rookie
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but NorCal is an interesting case because in the past few years, we've had a PR made up of mostly players who don't go to locals, outside of a few people on the PR.

It's kinda hard to get people to go out and have a Smashfest on a regular day because traversing NorCal is actually quite a feat in itself. Even tournaments can be hard to get to depending on where you are, or what direction you have to drive in to get to an event.

I was TO'ing on a regular basis from late 2014 to mid 2016, but I've been doing on and off things, mainly the Arcadian since I stopped being a regular TO. There definitely are people who want to play, but finding places to meet has been difficult in our region.

Top Bottom