• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy YYG ****

Bil

Smash Ace
I was facing some kid at my local game crazy...he knew how to edgehog.

Heres the scenario I'm recovering after dropping my YYG hitbox, and he's hanging on the ledge.

He then was confused for a second, then claimed I'm a cheater, and left.

Levitas

the moon
Simply amazing. I always do boring things like setting up a thunderjacket or replicating the spikejacket to PK Flash combo.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
haha lol man that ko is raw as f*ck, one thing I do on level1s but have never done in a match is against space animals at high percents near the edge,

you hit them with the charged upsmash near the edge dropping the hitbox and knocking them far enough off the ledge that they need to firefox or firebird to get back and then put on the spikejacket, then while there in the firebird/firefox animation you walk to the edge and taunt just as there coming back. and then they simultaneously get taunted and spiked at the same time! needless to say if you were to do it in a tournament, it would be pretty cool.

this thread should just turn into sexy yyg **** ideas.

EDIT

thats just sad,
1. what you posted
2. why the guy left that your talking about
I don't think you fully comprehend what was posted

DOUBLE EDIT

that was a really good diagram by the way, I felt it communicated the **** very efficiently

Levitas

the moon
I decided to beat a non-smash friend using only YYG (and I guess a few usmashes).

I got 4 thunder jackets, a spike jacket, and a YYG assisted Bthrow (from way across the stage, of course)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I decided to beat a non-smash friend using only YYG (and I guess a few usmashes).

I got 4 thunder jackets, a spike jacket, and a YYG assisted Bthrow (from way across the stage, of course)
lol i love doing that

Levitas

the moon
...you want me to record a match of me playing a complete noob and further dance on his grave by uploading it?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Yeah who cares about vids. It's possible. Whether it happened or not should now just be based on how much we trust / should trust Levitas.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
I think the best environment for sexy yyg **** is in teams.

especially a shiek/ness team if you can learn to setup yyg's consistently off of shieks needles.

you could def do some pretty crazy ****

like for example edge guarding, if one or both of the opposition is knocked off the stage, sheik throws out some needles and then jumps on the ledge to edgehog. ness drops a hitbox midstage or wherever sheiks needles land and then walks closer to the opposing ledge and starts charging an F-smash. sheik edgehogging makes the returning opponent to land on the stage just in time for a fresh louie.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
i'm playing a 2v2 tourney tmr
my team is going double ness LOL
we're pretty much boned
but we'll try to pull stupid yyg stunts everywhere
ideas plz :D

edit: great diagram btw <3 cheaters >:3

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Bahaha I love setting YYG's right on the edge. Hit a DK with my u-smash, then jumped and faired him further off the edge. Poor guy had no idea what hit him after that. He didn't even re-use his third jump, he was so baffled!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
LOLLLL @ first post...awesome! long live YYG shenanigans =D

Simply amazing. I always do boring things like setting up a thunderjacket or replicating the spikejacket to PK Flash combo.
hey hey now that's not boring! ;__;
yayuhhhhzzzz <3<3<3

I once got a spike jacket against a Captain Falcon, but he kneed me in the face. It didn't trade hits because the spike jacket doesn't cover Ness's face, so I ended up on the edge and the C.Falcon missed the hit after the knee so he was off the stage...and tried upB-ing through me.

You can guess what happened next ^_^

Top Bottom