• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Several things regarding PM on USB Loader GX

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
I know that to get PM working on UB loader gx, you need an ISO. I have a torrent file that one of the dolphin netplay chat users gave me, and I downloaded the torrent. However now the file says its seeding. What to do with this?

After i fix that problem, do I need to configure the ISO in any special way to get PM working on USB Loader GX?

And would I need teh homebrew set of PM? I currently have hackless.

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
Seeding in torrenting terms means you're sharing the file with other users. So other users are downloading bits and pieces of the file off of your current file.

Yes you need a WBFS (Wii Backup File System) converter if the current file is just a Brawl ISO. The "Brawl" ISO will be in a folder called "RSBE01" after being converted to be used in USB loader GX. Note: do note change the folder names or it will not work.

Here's a WBFS converter for you.

Yes... if you're using a hacked method you will need the homebrew set.

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Seeding in torrenting terms means you're sharing the file with other users. So other users are downloading bits and pieces of the file off of your current file.

Yes you need a WBFS (Wii Backup File System) converter if the current file is just a Brawl ISO. The "Brawl" ISO will be in a folder called "RSBE01" after being converted to be used in USB loader GX. Note: do note change the folder names or it will not work.

Here's a WBFS converter for you.

Yes... if you're using a hacked method you will need the homebrew set.
So I basically just convert the iso and get homebrew PM and bam it should work?

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Ugh new problem my usb drive is 8gb but apparently only has 7.43, and nothing is on the drive. The ISO is like 7.92

Jezo

Smash Cadet
That's fine, it's supposed to be like that. It will still fit when using wbfs manager.

Jezo

Smash Cadet
I just posted a thread on this part of the board. It's a quick and simple package and guide for getting PM via a usb loader. It uses Configurable USB Loader instead of USB Loader GX (arguably better) and it comes with all the files you need, including wbfs manager. Hope that helps.

Top Bottom