• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seven Deadly Sins Mafia (Mini) - Game Over

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Because it's really dumb, a really dumb move, and I can't imagine many people ok'ing it.
What if his partner was a noobie? But what I was mainly referring to was the premise. There's no reason to assume he would ask his partner to make that post.

His perception of him doesn't rely on you trailing him, and it's odd for you to go "I'll follow you" on Jex's read on FE when you should have no knowledge of Jex's alignment. That's a blatant attempt to buddy up.
His perception of him indicates he is town for reasons not known to you.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I feel like I would smarter than to claim vt this early if I was scum, if there's some sort of tracker this game I would be done if they check me.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Votecount 1:2

[1] Orboknown - Zenny
[0] FireEmblemnier -
[1] Seal - Orboknown
[0] JeXs -
[1] tihs - Seal
[0] Maven89 -
[1] Zenny - tihs

[3] Not Voting - FireEmblemnier, JeXs, Maven89

with 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch!

Deadline is 2am GMT Saturday 17th January

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
FE what do you think of Orbo's aggression towards you and Maven's confidence that you are a town pr?

@ tihs tihs what do you think of this as well?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Orbo's aggression I assume has to do with myself not being that dumb, as my last game I won as scum by using my noob mistakes to my advantage. So he's mostly questioning my whether or not I'm doing the same, which I am not.

I like Maven's thought process, but whether it is true or not comes down to what my role is, so rather than make more mistakes, I'll just say that about it. Have scum decide if I'm worth the kill or not.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
You're a town lean as said previously. Orbo is a scum lean, don't really understand him tbh. Mostly nulls for the rest.
vote maven
Why are you voting maven if you called me your scum lean?
Lile mavens content here on pg 2

JeXs

Smash Champion
Why are you voting maven if you called me your scum lean?
Lile mavens content here on pg 2
My scum lean on you is more of my not understanding your conclusion on FE, which is the opposite of mine despite using the same reasoning (Kary's claim). That strikes me as odd. I voted maven because his top line that he initially deleted threw me off a little.

Maven89

Smash Master
I missed him saying that he think he's the only vt because of flavor, I think that pushes him more towards him being legitimate. On phone now will post more later

tihs

Smash Rookie
FE what do you think of Orbo's aggression towards you and Maven's confidence that you are a town pr?

@ tihs tihs what do you think of this as well?
I don't think Orboknown has been aggressive really he just seems to think claiming to be a VT is a very bad move. And from what I understand Maven is saying FE is unlikely to be a VT, this doesn't mean that he thinks FE is a town PR.
FE's posts do sound a little shady though so I'm kind of undecided about him.
Unvote

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
And from what I understand Maven is saying FE is unlikely to be a VT, this doesn't mean that he thinks FE is a town PR.
The following quote implies so:
I find it hard to believe he would try it without bringing it up in the scum topic, who I'd assume would veto it. Maybe not. I think there's almost zero chance he's VT but there's not enough to say if he's scum.
If he doesn't think he's mafia and he doesn't think he's Vanilla, then he think's he's a town PR. The important part here though is in his confidence in this post that FE is not a VT. "almost a zero chance" is a very strong statement. Do you think there was enough information for him to make a conclusion like this?

Seal

Smash Journeyman
We really have no decent evideneat this point. It's not possible to tell why FE claimed vanilla. We can only speculate. I'm thinking we're just going to end up with a random lynch because nobody wants to make anyfurther advances than trying to pin blame on FE or Zenny

tihs

Smash Rookie
The following quote implies so:
If he doesn't think he's mafia and he doesn't think he's Vanilla, then he think's he's a town PR. The important part here though is in his confidence in this post that FE is not a VT. "almost a zero chance" is a very strong statement. Do you think there was enough information for him to make a conclusion like this?
Well I believe Maven when he said he's seen enough of FE to know that FE would know better. I mean Maven played 2 games with FE.

tihs

Smash Rookie
We really have no decent evideneat this point. It's not possible to tell why FE claimed vanilla. We can only speculate. I'm thinking we're just going to end up with a random lynch because nobody wants to make anyfurther advances than trying to pin blame on FE or Zenny
I do like Seal's strategy and I think it's the right choice.
Vote: FireEmblemnier

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I do like Seal's strategy and I think it's the right choice.
Vote: FireEmblemnier
Why vote me when you're agreeing with seal in moving on to someone else, since he thinks there is nothing else to get out of me and Zenny, at the moment

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Seal why did you unvote FE in the first place out of curiosity? Nothing changed about your original reason for voting him. Did you change votes because I did? And if so, why?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Well I believe Maven when he said he's seen enough of FE to know that FE would know better. I mean Maven played 2 games with FE.
Two games isn't a lot. I've seen two fakes of fe as well. There's no reason to believe maven and there's no reason for him to be certain that fe is vt.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
And I think that is an overreaction. And I think it is falsely constructed. In other words, you're scum.
Seal it seems weird to me that you're ignoring this as a direction. You voted with me on FE and unvoted when I unvoted, but you did not switch to Orbo and have not taken a look at him.

Seal

Smash Journeyman
Seal it seems weird to me that you're ignoring this as a direction. You voted with me on FE and unvoted when I unvoted, but you did not switch to Orbo and have not taken a look at him.
I didn't just unvote FE. I unvoted tihs. I unvoted FE a while back because I decided there was nothing to be gained of it. I don't see what evidence you have on orbo.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So I'll going over what I think of everyone in the game so far.
Town lean:
JeXs I like how focused he is on this game, and even reading a couple other games to learn more this early on.
Seal I like how he's not willing to rush any decisions and allow more info to be gathered. For someone new to Dgames he has a lot of experience in mafia. I hope to see what he gathers as the game progresses

Null:
Zenny I have no firm stance on him, yet.
Orbo I haven't noticed anything too peculiar about him compared to other games I played with him, he seems pretty much the same.
Maven I like his thought process, but I like to hear more from him so null.

Could be anything:
tihs I haven't gotten a steady read on him seems to be going all over the place.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I didn't just unvote FE. I unvoted tihs. I unvoted FE a while back because I decided there was nothing to be gained of it. I don't see what evidence you have on orbo.
When I say unvote I meant you switched votes. Nothing changed about your initial reasoning for voting FE which was that he was a VT claim so it was safe. What made you feel there was nothing to gain from it?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
If there's no one that sticks out as a good lynch Day 1 (and Day 2 depending on the player size. Not this game cause it's too small), we should lynch whoever is providing the least content.

JeXs and I have been doing the most active scum hunting and we're both pretty obv town imo. Fireemblemnier has provided the second most though he hasn't been questioning anyone. Maven has given some of his thoughts but is still playing lurky. Seal and tihs have given a little bit of thought. Orbo is the only one who has not provided any stance on anyone. If it comes down to having no leads, then I'd recommend we lynch him.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I agree with zenny that orbo can die. Don't have much of a read on maven and tihs yet, suspicious of Seal.

Seal

Smash Journeyman
If there's no one that sticks out as a good lynch Day 1 (and Day 2 depending on the player size. Not this game cause it's too small), we should lynch whoever is providing the least content.

JeXs and I have been doing the most active scum hunting and we're both pretty obv town imo. Fireemblemnier has provided the second most though he hasn't been questioning anyone. Maven has given some of his thoughts but is still playing lurky. Seal and tihs have given a little bit of thought. Orbo is the only one who has not provided any stance on anyone. If it comes down to having no leads, then I'd recommend we lynch him.
I wouldn't say that ANYONE is confirmed/obviously town yet. And voting by activity has never gotten a game anywhere from my experience.

We have 0 leads at the moment. Anyone could be anything and the actions on the thread are not enough for me to be convinced of anything yet.

Maven89

Smash Master
Saying there's zero chance FE was vt was hasty and dumb. I missed him saying, based on flavor, that he thinks he's the only VT. FE, there's no reason not to and it could easily help your claim if you would tell us your flavor name. Depending on that I think most of us can tell if he's telling the truth or not.

Zenny is on my suspicion list for his blatant riding of Jex's **** for no reason as well as his constant nudge trying to get me to talk more about FE possibly being a PR which is ridiculous and the entire reason I deleted the information, it should be incredibly obvious to everyone what else was there. But Zenny wanted to pretend he didn't see it? I cannot imagine what Zenny thought would be useful there, and I wanted to see how he'd push it and watch him.

But more then that, we can wait until FE posts his flavor name, which he absolutely should

JeXs

Smash Champion
I wouldn't say that ANYONE is confirmed/obviously town yet. And voting by activity has never gotten a game anywhere from my experience.

We have 0 leads at the moment. Anyone could be anything and the actions on the thread are not enough for me to be convinced of anything yet.
Do you have any reads as of this point?

Top Bottom