• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Settle It In Smash" - Smash 4 Rap by Yungtown & Garrett Williamson!

Garrett Williamson

Smash Rookie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEDz-106RLU&list=UUHBXe3D3JT0pGY37_0C8G2w

Hey everyone! My name's Garrett Williamson and in the Smash community, you may by ever so slight chance know me as a Project M musical composer. If not that, probably my "How to Make FNAF Not Scary" videos. I've been snooping around the Smashboards forums for a while now, so while I've only posted a few times, I come here fairly often just to see what's new.

All of that set aside, Yungtown, another fellow talented YouTuber, and I put together a track called "Settle It In Smash" based on Smash 4! I did the music, mixing, mastering, and singing, while Yungtown did the absolutely amazing raps (completely written by him) and helped cowrite the chorus lyrics.

Just give it a click and give it a listen for a few seconds. Trust me, it's not that bad. ;)

And here's the live music video version of the song! http://youtu.be/u6qnHS4stXE

Thanks so much, guys! And if this is the wrong subforum to post this in, I apologize. It seemed like the most fitting one. :)

Last edited:

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Dat beat is so damn catchy, is there a version without the lyrics so I can karaoke?

Did you also work on the "Lovely Wii Fit Trainer" song?

Last edited:

Garrett Williamson

Smash Rookie
Dat beat is so damn catchy, is there a version without the lyrics so I can karaoke?

Did you also work on the "Lovely Wii Fit Trainer" song?
Yungtown did that, I had no part in that track.

Additionally, I may upload an instrumental soon on my music channel (youtube.com/user/gwilliamsonofficial)

Last edited:
Top Bottom