• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Setting up Project M and 20XX

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
Hi everyone!

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this, because it is both Project M and Melee related...

I'm trying to setup 20XX and Project M on my Wii at the same time. While Project M already works, I encountered the following problem with 20XX:

My USB is NTFS-formatted and I can't load 20XX because of this. Nintendont gives the following error: WARNING: USB FAT device could not be openend.
If I were to format it into FAT32 however, there would be filesize problems with the Brawl iso.
I use Configurable USB Loader (v70) for Project M, and I tried to update it to the newest version (v78.11) so it would have Gamecube support.
I now got the error: ERROR!! drive or partition usb:/ not found.
Going back to v70, Project M worked fine again but 20XX (obviously, without GC support) didn't.
I've seen that other people just put their 20XX iso on the SD card, my SD card isn't big enough for that though (a little less than 2GB).
Using a bigger SD card might solve the problem, but wasn't there this limitation to use a <2GB card for Project M? Or isn't that a problem any more?

Here's how my USB and SD card look like.

USB:
- codes
- RSBE01.gct
- games
- GALE01
- game /* this is the 20XX iso which I set up with DMToolbox */
- wbfs
- MELEE 20XX [20XX_4_05]
- 20XX_4_05.iso /* not sure why there is a 2nd iso here, is it correct that way? */
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl [RSBE01]
- RSBE01.iso
- save_0.sav

SD:
- apps
- d2x-cios-installer
- hackmii
- nintendont
- priiloader
- projectm
- USBLoader
- bootmii