• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Set camera type for specific stage

Mega Fan

Smash Cadet
After going through the process of rerouting the SSS a little bit, I ran into trouble with the camera in some of the stages. Specifically, I don't want the camera to only follow player 1 on the Brinstar Escape Shaft stage. I'd like it to be fixed on that stage so that the players only use the ground floor of the stage. Also, if you can get a code that allows for better co-op in the race to the finish stage, that would be really nice too.

Mega Fan

Smash Cadet
My assumption is that the location of what I want is in groundparam, but I don't exactly know where that is.

The 20xx training pack has something like this, where the camera doesn't scroll if the brinstar escape stage is chosen to fight on.

Unclepunch provided a code that solves this issue: 0420b42c 4e800020

Last edited:
Top Bottom