• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seriously, what did I do wrong?

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
You barely used projectiles or ROB's incredibly overpowered aerials. That's all you have against ZSS.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
You've got to use the gyro to slow her down. That whole match you tried to out-pace her on the ground and she trampled you. Keep up the lazers and gyro to make her game tougher to maintain.

Work on landing those F-Airs when you get her off the edge. A few of those, and she won't make it back alive.

Also, be careful when recovering. Learn to predict when she will go for the B-Air (maybe your N-Air out-prioritizes it?). Also, don't recover high. She will punish you with the up-B or up-smash.

Overall she will murder you in mid-range combat. You either want to be far-away or really close. Keep her at bay with the gyro and lazers, and then captialize on her mistakes with quick smashes. In the air, you should out-prioritize her from the sides so go for that. Remember to gimp.

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
You just played a better player it happens like ZSS Solely owns DK but Bum beat me cause hes better player then me.

FadedImage

Smash Journeyman
sorry to be a ****, but that had nothing to do with ZSS. You were just playing an awful ROB. You use attacks and approaches that ROB should never do, (dash attack, aerial fair approaches, etc.). In this particular match-up, you should force the approach (with lasers and gyro), and punish with jabs, d-tilt, and d-smash. Controlling the stage is more important than approaching.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
i would try camping her right off the bat...

ummm... from watching the vid
stop trying to challenge ZSS's zoning on the ground. you dashing attacked into **** allot
Orion gtfo

10revealingmycharactersweaknessesafterwaytoomanyfriendlies

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Lol seriously, thanks for the help guys.

Bottom line is I sucked at camping I guess.

~PsykoTek~

Smash Cadet
Wow a Zamus that actually utilizes the NAIR? Hmmm very different, but yeah just aviod the down smash and dash attack and you should be fine.

Adapt

Smash Lord
its a good move, but it's nothing special (besides never decaying)

I think it's cause people love to use the cstick for aerials and you can't nair with the cstick and fair will normally be able to take its place.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think it's cause people love to use the cstick for aerials and you can't nair with the cstick and fair will normally be able to take its place.
I think it's because uair is most often a better move. Similar range, faster, less hitlag, less landing lag, less aerial cooldown. Nair really has range and the lack of decay, and that's pretty much it. And even the lack of decay can be bad at times, like if you just used a KO move.

Top Bottom