• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seriously I should have won this fight...

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccquIln-Upo

But the **** PK fire spam kept screwing me up..I had a chance to Side B him while he was in the air but I didn't react accordingly..and then I flipped behind him..and he got a lucky KO..he Should have been Dead! >.<

dr_awesome

Smash Apprentice
****, Lucas has a major camping problem. That drives me crazy in multiplayer.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
He got a lucky down smash KO..when I flipped behind him..that pissed me off so badly >_<

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Ah well, I made a bunch of stupid mistakes near the end of that fight anyways, It was a good match reguardless. always room for improvement..win some lose some

xio

Smash Cadet
uh.. it was kinda your mistake. You were just spamming moves and not hitting him when I was watching the clip. Try to hit him and not the air... It a FFA and it's online. It shouldn't bother you yet u made a post about it...

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
uh.. it was kinda your mistake. You were just spamming moves and not hitting him when I was watching the clip. Try to hit him and not the air... It a FFA and it's online. It shouldn't bother you yet u made a post about it...
Read my above post, It just irked me he had so much damage and I had already smacked the hell out of him. and yes it is my fault, I didn't mean to spam side B like that..I was too tense and screwed myself over. I just felt like I should have won that one..but that wasn't the case. You win some you lose some right?

I just had to get it off my chest..besides it was a fun match.

VacantShadow

Smash Cadet
I hate people who only choose characters that have some kind of ranged attack they can spam the living hell out of. It's pathetic. Also, when I see people with taunt comments like "LOL NUB" I just avoid them, because it's obvious they have some maturing to do. I try to stick with the mature players I find in Friend Matches.

But, it's only a game after all, and the the bottom line is fun. I don't let a single match bother me though. I do play competitively, but you can't win them all, like you said yourself.

Weed

Smash Lord
one taunt really bothered me

"Trash"

I kill him 3 times, he kills me once, and taunts that right before dying and losing..

i hate text taunts

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
one taunt really bothered me

"Trash"

I kill him 3 times, he kills me once, and taunts that right before dying and losing..

i hate text taunts
Well the taunts are supposed to get under your skin, and if they are then it works kinda like how the pk fire spam did for me..it left me open...because I was so irritated by it.

Top Bottom