• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Serious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokiri.Hylian

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hylian_is_back
I haven't played smash in a while. I'm trying to get serious with a main here. I put down Marth and Sheik on my profile. I'll do this in the character discussion for Sheik as well, but can you give me reasons why I should use Marth over Sheik please?

phantom man

Smash Journeyman
Marth is more of a spacer, he's better at keeping characters away. Besides that, Shiek is better than Marth overall.

Last edited:

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
I haven't played smash in a while. I'm trying to get serious with a main here. I put down Marth and Sheik on my profile. I'll do this in the character discussion for Sheik as well, but can you give me reasons why I should use Marth over Sheik please?
Question is, why are you using Marth over Shiek? Well.. if your prepared that Sheik may be nerfed to oblivion and Marth may be buffed to ascension in future patches so that may be a case but you can easily win tournaments by just using Shiek currently and there is no reason for a Shiek to have secondaries.

Kokiri.Hylian

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hylian_is_back
Marth is more of a spacer, he's better at keeping characters away. Besides that, Shiek is better than Marth overall.
Marth is fairly good in the air game, is the side B to add a little more air still and option? I accidentally posted my question own my own thread XD Newbie alert.

Kokiri.Hylian

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hylian_is_back
Question is, why are you using Marth over Shiek? Well.. if your prepared that Sheik may be nerfed to oblivion and Marth may be buffed to ascension in future patches so that may be a case but you can easily win tournaments by just using Shiek currently and there is no reason for a Shiek to have secondaries.
Is the reason why Sheik can't have secondaries because Sheik is a fairly unique character? I'm ready for oblivion nerfs, and I'm kind of ready for Marth Buffing. (Little known fact: I was a Toon Link main once in my SSB4 time.)

FallenHero

Smash Ace
Do you enjoy using him more than Sheik and you don't worry about winning tournaments? Then pick Marth. Just play whichever one you like the most, and there isnt anything saying you can't play both.

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
Is the reason why Sheik can't have secondaries because Sheik is a fairly unique character? I'm ready for oblivion nerfs, and I'm kind of ready for Marth Buffing. (Little known fact: I was a Toon Link main once in my SSB4 time.)
Because Sheik is so good that she can solo tournaments by herself. People like ZeRo and Vinnie are good examples of this. Sure, ZeRo may use Diddy from time to time but its only for style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom