• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[September 19] 1Up Smash 4 Wii U Doubles Tournament!

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Link to Sign up: http://challonge.com/phiofl72

Rules:

3 Stock

8 Minutes

No Customs

No Mii's

Items OFF

Omega Stages Allowed If Both Teams Agree on one

(If Final Destination Is Banned So Is Omega Stages)

Team Attack ON

All Matches Are Best of 3 Except Winners and Losers Finals Along With Grand Finals Which are Best of 5

If You Are Not in The Chat Room When The Tournament Starts You Will Be Disqualified

MIBBIT CHAT: https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.ca.us.mibbit.net:+6697&channel=#help

1. Stages: Neutrals\
  • Battlefield
  • Final Destination
  • Smashville
2. Stages: Counterpicks

• Kongo Jungle 64
  • Lylat Cruise
  • Castle Siege
  • Duck Hunt
  • Delfino Plaza
  • Halberd
  • Town and City
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

Tournament starts at 3:00 PM PT. Check-in begins thirty (30) minutes before.

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
This seems like a great tournament for me and my friend to take a crack at! We have never played in a doubles tournament before, and my friend has never played in any tournament before, but I have been training with her. She does not have an account on this website, but she would like to be called "Jaded Timberwolf", or just "Timber". Also, our team name will be "The Muskrateers"

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
This seems like a great tournament for me and my friend to take a crack at! We have never played in a doubles tournament before, and my friend has never played in any tournament before, but I have been training with her. She does not have an account on this website, but she would like to be called "Jaded Timberwolf", or just "Timber". Also, our team name will be "The Muskrateers"
Would you still like me to add you as The Muskrateers? You only need to add your team name

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
Also, I'm not sure if I am in the mibbit chat, even though I followed the link. Could you check the link, or just tell me the name of the chat so I can search for it

TDG_Espectro

Smash Cadet
I msged the tourney host on skype but he hasnt replied , in the meantime anyone want to do some doubles friendlys?

TDG_Espectro

Smash Cadet
***********Talked to the Tourney host through skype he confirmed that the tourney is cancelled***********

Top Bottom