• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sept. 4 -- Birmingham, AL -- Vulcan GameBox Smash Tournament VI

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yo KO i wish we could do duble mk but i already told mahg

mahg

play mk

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
baaaah, I'm happy that Project M is being made, but I hate that it's killing Brawl+ when an actual competitive build isn't even out yet.
Well, a majority of people just saw Brawl+ as the concept behind Project M, anyway.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
It's a new venue Serin, I doubt it would be updated already.

Yay TN peeps housing at Zeros would be the shiz! We can stay up forever playing Brawl + and such and talking about that one trucker vid at iHop. Oh and bring Matt4300 with you if possible. xD

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Because I don't like Melee <.<
and I don't like it because I'm bad at it. Brawl + is rather similar to Brawl making my skill somewhat decent.......

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
brawl+ and melee are completely different. except for some obvious homages

the concept of project M is annoying because its attempting to replace brawl+ which was an interesting project with decent results, while project M is literally going to be Melee 2.0. which is okay. but i like the idea of making a whole new competitive experience. not attempting to recreate an old one.

here's an idea. play all the games you like maybe? you're allowed to play both you know

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Why would you play Brawl+ when you could play melee <_<
why play Brawl+ when its destined to die to Project M? Honestly when i started playing Project M it was like everything I ever wanted out of both games. with a bunch of glitchy shiz. cause its still in the alpha stages.

Alright, sure; let's do this.
axis of evil 2?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I played Project M and it isn't nearly ready. It's beyond broken right now. The fact that it's killing Brawl+ RIGHT NOW is what irks me. I won't care about Brawl+ dying when M actually comes out, but dying right now is just dumb.

Project M is still fun though.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I played Project M and it isn't nearly ready. It's beyond broken right now. The fact that it's killing Brawl+ RIGHT NOW is what irks me. I won't care about Brawl+ dying when M actually comes out, but dying right now is just dumb.

Project M is still fun though.
i wish i could just get my hands on the latest build of Project M.... (from what ive heard they update it like everyday.)

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I have yet to try Project M. But Ness probably isn't good in it, so I'll still like B+ more.

Edit:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I have yet to try Project M. But Ness probably isn't good in it, so I'll still like B+ more.

Edit:
actually Ness is just like B+ ness in Project M, hes pretty much a beast. Project M is taking all the good stuff from both Brawl+ and Melee and trying to mesh it together.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
For the record, you'll have to pay separately by Gamebox's rates to play anything other than Smash. In the future, we'll see about adding more fighting games, but for now it's just Smash.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Well, if that's how it's going to be then I propose we have an "After tournament" at my place for some good ol' Mario Party/fighting games/more smash. Housing provided to those that need it.

FOR FREE

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Zero you do realize that this will probably be over later than most think right? xD

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Will there be cookies? I may have to watch my brothers football game against Hoover tomorrow. xD

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Oh BTW, I saw someone advertising the tourney in Mallet (on campus here at UA). I wonder who did that...

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Yes. That's why housing will be provided. Now get over here and Smash with me tomorrow.
hey man we will probably get to your place at 8ish. maybe a hair bit later. could you PM me your Address so that i can put it in the GPS. I think its gonna be me, Mr.Pickle, and Yoshiiscool.

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
Um, I'm going to this as well, with full setup. Yay ^_^

Sorry for late notice.

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
Also, for those still up, I'd need a double's partner. Here's to meeting up tomorrow and hoping we're in sync. ^_^

Top Bottom