• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest [Sep 6, 2015] Adequate Smash Bros. Weeklies @ Play It Again (Coweta, OK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handles

Smash Cadet
Play It Again (Coweta, OK) opens at 12:00PM. Registration will start @ 1:30PM, and end 15 minutes before the respective brackets start.

The Venue Fee is $10. (A single $5 discount will be given per person to anyone that brings a full set-up. Discounts will be given on a first-come-first-serve basis).

Singles Smash 64 will have an Entry Fee of $2 (Winner-Take-All)

Singles Melee, P:M, and Smash WiiU will each have an Entry Fee of $5 per person. (Payouts will be split 50/30/20, provided that there are enough entrants to split the money in such a manner)

The plan is to start Melee and Smash Wii U @ 2:30PM, then SSB64 and P:M @ 4:30PM.

Pizza will be purchased before Project: M starts

There will not be any Doubles brackets.

The Restaurant next-door to the venue will give a 10% discount to anyone just for playing in the tournament, but closes @ 3:00PM on Sundays.

There have been issues with Google Maps sending people to the wrong place, so, if searching for 'Play it Again Coweta, OK' gets you lost, search for "Split Rail Bar-B-Que & Steak, South 274th East Avenue, Coweta, OK." Play It Again is the left-most business in the building.

If there are any issues, please contact the Venue (918-486-7529), or myself via Facebook Messaging.

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/719601118151674/

Facebook Name: Jonathan Parker (Handles)

Last edited:

PhilosopherOfWar

Smash Rookie
Would it be alright if I brought two friends of mine that do not have accounts on this site or should they make accounts and register here first?

Handles

Smash Cadet
Would it be alright if I brought two friends of mine that do not have accounts on this site or should they make accounts and register here first?
You don't have to register on Smashboards. Registration is done on site after I complete setup of my equipment. Also, the Facebook event page is a better place to reach me for info about the tournament. I have a bad habit of not checking Smashboards for messages. As for your friends, bring them.

Probalo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mattoswine
3DS FC
4356-0295-3822
Switch FC
SW 5442-3764-0807
definitely gonna be at this tourney, i might be able to make it to the monthly on the 13th.

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
That was rad!
I'll try to make it next week on account of me having to go to Texas next Sunday, and being gone for a week, but I'll definitely be showing up more consistently after that!

Probalo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mattoswine
3DS FC
4356-0295-3822
Switch FC
SW 5442-3764-0807
good weekly this week, not gonna be able to make it to the monthly or the weekly the day after, sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom