• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [Sep 15, 2015] GHOST@DC Series (Smash4 and Project M Tournament) (Daly City, CA)

Chosenl

Smash Apprentice
A night of gaming at The Hideout Bar and Lounge, featuring the competitive smash series every Tuesday Night: GHOST@DC

WARNING: NO OUTSIDE FOOD/BEVERAGE ALLOWED!!! IF YOU'RE CAUGHT WITH IT, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE VENUE!

Venue fee: $5 age 21+, $10 age <21yrs old (no parent/guardian presence needed)

Tournaments:
Smash4 Singles fee: $5
Smash4 Doubles fee: $10 per team
Pokemon ORAS Singles: $5
Project M Singles: $5
Project M Doubles: $10 per team

Available games (changes every week):
-Uncharted 3 (PS3)
-Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Data Fights (JPS2)
-Donkey Kong 64 (N64)
-Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360)

All games are BYOC (Bring your own controller) unless noted

TOURNAMENT NOTES:
-Doubles and Singles always happens

Venue open: 5pm
Registration/Friendlies Begins: 6pm
All Smash Doubles Begins: 7pm (All Smash Singles after)
Pokemon ORAS Begins: 8pm (VGC Doubles)

We're not accepting set ups unless we messaged each other about it and I approved it.

Rules/Guidelines:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TG8rS2rAjnOSvE65ydC8Fwl57ybPOfC_iH9XfOOLzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

Smash4 note:
-Customs are off.
-Gamer is a counterpick, but you can auto ban it and it'll not count as one of your bans.
-DLC characters/stages allowed

Last edited:

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
So, we just need to pay at 6:00p.m. no earlier emmissions

WhiteMageBD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wmiller2533
Also, can I change my controls for my controller before the tournament because Im not use to the z button as a grab.

Crazycolorz5

Smash Rookie
NNID
Crazycolorz5
Question, this is still on and not cancelled or anything? It's a moderate drive and I want to make sure we won't go there and have it not be running.

Also, is there the venue charge for spectators, or are spectators free?

$heen

Smash Ace
To clarify, there will be PM and Smash4 every Tuesday. The non-smash games cycle every week.

And there is no venue fee for spectators.

Scraket

Smash Ace
Wow this sounds like fun. Would love to play more sets with you guys.
Except I have summer classes gdi :facepalm:

Last edited:

LayzEE

Smash Rookie
I know above it says '>21 $10' but since this is located at a bar, I wouldn't even be able to enter the place alone since I'm not 21+ right? Would I need someone who is 21+ to be with me?

CND

Smash Cadet
I am interested in attending tomorrow for Project M. Is there any pre-registration for attending or for bringing a setup? It does not mention it above, but I thought I should ask to be sure. Also, what kind of attendance does Project M get at these events?

Chosenl

Smash Apprentice
For some reason, I'm not getting any notifications from this. Anyway, just to update people. PM crowd varies from 6 entrants to 14 at most usually. Smash 4 always has about 20 people showing up. I'm not accepting any more set ups from now on.

Chosenl

Smash Apprentice
I know above it says '>21 $10' but since this is located at a bar, I wouldn't even be able to enter the place alone since I'm not 21+ right? Would I need someone who is 21+ to be with me?
You don't need a caretaker, lol.

CND

Smash Cadet
For some reason, I'm not getting any notifications from this. Anyway, just to update people. PM crowd varies from 6 entrants to 14 at most usually. Smash 4 always has about 20 people showing up. I'm not accepting any more set ups from now on.
Is the "not accepting set ups from now on" for tomorrow or for every week henceforth?

Last edited:

Chosenl

Smash Apprentice
There will be no PM this week!!! (8/24/15)

Brawl will be taking its place this week due to popular demand.

rollingboy27

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5284-1728-1352
I'm confused about the age restrictions so if I'm under the age of 21 does that mean I have to pay 10$ to get in?
...nevermind I just understood the age thingy

Last edited:
Top Bottom