• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Sep 13, 2015] Sunday Smash at Celtic Crown w/ Sm4sh Amateur Bracket (Chicago, IL)

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
We will be hosting a weekly Smash Bros tournament at Celtic Crown in Chicago at 1 pm for Smash 4 2v2's, 2 pm for Melee 1v1's, and 3 pm for Smash 4 1v1's and Project M 1v1's. We will also be running an Amateur Bracket for Smash 4 for players that do not make the top 8 in the main bracket for an additional $2 entry fee. Cost to play is a one time $5 venue fee and $5 entry fee per event. Please bring setups if you can for every game. The weekly is part of our Fall Circuit for Smash 4 and Melee which have a $250 pot bonus for Smash 4 and $150 pot bonus for Melee. More information can be found here https://www.facebook.com/events/446467918857413/. Please do not bring outside food and drinks.

Last edited:

D.Chilly

Smash Rookie
We will be hosting a weekly Smash Bros tournament at Geek Bar Beta at 2 pm every Sunday for Smash 4, PM, Melee, and 64. Cost to play is a one time $5 venue fee and $5 entry fee per event. Please bring setups if you can for every game. The weekly is part of our Summer Circuit for Smash 4. More information can be found here https://www.facebook.com/events/446467918857413/. Please do not bring outside food and drinks.

NotEvenAmatueR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Teamplays
I'm a minor, and if I go, I won't have any parents or legal guardians joining me. Will I still be able to go?

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
When is the next e2c and were is it
Next E2C is on Sept. 26th at Top Cut Comics featuring Larry Lurr, Rich Brown, and FallN https://www.facebook.com/events/1625996781009034/.

hey is it ok if i use the wii u game pad instead of the gamecube controller for smash 4?
Yes that's perfectly fine. Just know we changed our venue location to Celtic Crown.

I'm a minor, and if I go, I won't have any parents or legal guardians joining me. Will I still be able to go?
Yes that's not a problem at all. All ages are welcome. Just know we changed our venue location to Celtic Crown.

Bericson1989

Smash Rookie
What was melee attendance like last week, and is it safe to say this will happen again this coming Sunday?

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
What was melee attendance like last week, and is it safe to say this will happen again this coming Sunday?
This is a weekly event so we will be there for the whole winter. Last week we had 7 players but the first event at a new location is usually the smallest and it always grows from there.

Top Bottom