• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 13, 2015] NEXT GEN SMASH (XFiRE Gaming Bi-Weekly Event) May 10 (Islip Terrace, NY)

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
Ok so me and 2 friends are planning to finally come tommorow, But If we do it will be just as registration is ending/tournament starting. Is there anyway I can pre-register so I can just walk in and start playing? If not, is it worth it to come and watch, or at least enough people there to get some friendlies in? @ ThePuffDaddy ThePuffDaddy

ThePuffDaddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flashman69
Ok so me and 2 friends are planning to finally come tommorow, But If we do it will be just as registration is ending/tournament starting. Is there anyway I can pre-register so I can just walk in and start playing? If not, is it worth it to come and watch, or at least enough people there to get some friendlies in? @ ThePuffDaddy ThePuffDaddy
You'll be fine for singles, as long as you show up before 3:00 Singles start at around 3:00 and doubles at 1:00, so you'll be able to sign up for doubles until 1:00, but if you decide against doubles you can watch, sign up for Singles, and do friendlies while you wait

Last edited:

ThePuffDaddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flashman69
Wait a second, Melee will be there too right?
No longer, melee has been moved to Tuesdays, It will be weekly, but will alternate venues between Legendary Realms in Plainview each week (Which is where it will be this Tuesday, the 18th) But then the next Tuesday it will be at Next Gen in Islip Terrace

Last edited:

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
You'll be fine for singles, as long as you show up before 3:00 Singles start at around 3:00 and doubles at 1:00, so you'll be able to sign up for doubles until 1:00, but if you decide against doubles you can watch, sign up for Singles, and do friendlies while you wait
Awesome. Ill be there then. First tournament hype

Lime Cultivist

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3368-3457-2010
Well that's some bad luck, Plainview is too far away and I'll be back in college next week. Oh well, might as well go to this one!

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
Welp, unlucky me cant come last minute, But since its weekly now ill try to be there next week lmao

D

Deleted member

I wanted to go last Sunday, but I wasn't feeling too well. :(

I might go this Saturday, if not definitely the next available Sunday. I'm trying to put the Plainview address into Google Maps and I'm having a bit of trouble finding it to be honest.

ThePuffDaddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flashman69

flarg23

Smash Rookie
Is there a tournament tomorrow? If there is I'll have a pretty good birthday. My bad didn't read the comments above. Disregard this message.

Last edited:

ThePuffDaddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flashman69
Registration-12pm
Doubles-1pm
Singles-3pm

Venue-$5
Singles-$5
Doubles-$10 per team

PLEASE SHOW UP ON TIME! We will allow at most 15 minutes if you're coming late.

Starters/Neutral Stages
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Dreamland 64
Town & City

Counterpick Stages
Lylat Cruise
Miiverse
Duck Hunt
Omega Stages (if Final Destination is banned, Omega stages are as well)
This is all the information regarding all Xfiregaming Smash 4 events. to keep up to date with everything Xfiregamingli related check out the Facebook page please. You will be updated on upcoming events, news, and everything Xfire related https://m.facebook.com/CROSSFIREsmashTournaments/

Top Bottom