• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 13, 2015] ASL Presents: Hidden Power Bi-Monthlies (Mobile, Alabama)

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
I actually called them and asked how much they would take for DK64, and they told me $5. i'm good lol. i wouldn't mind if they bought it from me for half of what they would sell it for but they're marking it up probably 100%

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
Yeah man I didn't get to play you unfortunately.
I didn't get to play any of the people I wanted to bro.

Well me and rag played you in teams but that doesn't count haha

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs to a couple of people

Rolf, dron, sickolas, jeth, cube...
Awesome talking to you guys. I wanted to play melee with all of you but that didn't happen due to my failure.. I only played dron but that was beast.

Aly :) keep practicing.. you're getting good fast

Mikeyy... Jesus...

To the mobile players that I've known for a while..
Always good seeing you. Sorry I suck at pm rag!

To Mr Met :) thanks for yet another fun tournament.
It looked exhausting.. I know I'm not exactly a T.O.. actually I'm far from it.. but what can I do to help? You had to do so much bro..you barely got to play and that's so over with man.
You wanted to play melee and you didnt get to because you literally did everything. I don't play melee singles and I don't play pm so I have a lot of free time while I'm there.
I just think it's weak how you do so much to make this happen and you barely get to enjoy it.

Slashbash XD <3

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I think some ppl forgetting who the /;() I am. I'm gonna make it a priority to remind each one of you.....I promise.

Mikeyy

Smash Apprentice
I think some ppl forgetting who the /;() I am. I'm gonna make it a priority to remind each one of you.....I promise.
Some of us ain't forgot Rag, and thank you for letting me take you to Mute City game two of our set, it was hype.
All the matches we played at Zones last weekend helped me a ton.
Thanks man.

Last edited:

Ebisu

Smash Rookie
I'm going to come most likely. My first real tournament so I can't wait to get rekd by you nice individuals.
I'll bring a laptop in case any of you wanna get rekd at Quake when I lose though.

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to come most likely. My first real tournament so I can't wait to get rekd by you nice individuals.
I'll bring a laptop in case any of you wanna get rekd at Quake when I lose though.
I. have the first quake on the sega Saturn. Can we play that one? That shotgun is over powered bro XD.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Taylor you're remembering wrong. We left at 10 or 10:30-ish. Last time we definitely could have finished early, but Drew kept asking that we run each tournament one at a time. I'm never doing that again. Especially if Alectrius is going to give us 40 minute GF's every time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
Taylor you're remembering wrong. We left at 10 or 10:30-ish. Last time we definitely could have finished early, but Drew kept asking that we run each tournament one at a time. I'm never doing that again. Especially if Alectrius is going to give us 40 minute GF's every time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thank you Mr. Metty Met Met.
I think 12 is when I got home XD

Top Bottom