• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 12, 2015] Super Honor Strength SMASH! (Huntington NY)

Boiko

:drshrug:
You guys should go back to Sundays since the other tournament on Saturday has PM, Melee and Smash 4, and Sunday's has just Melee and Smash 4.

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
GG's everyone ^_^
Hopefully I'll be able to come back next week, we'll see

Gator

Smash Cadet
Hey I live very close to there! I'd love to join! I'll have to see if I can make it down there this week :)

Gator

Smash Cadet
@ Rubba Prime Rubba Prime (sorry, noob question, lol) I'm directing this question to you bc i'm assuming you're the one hosting the event, being that you posted it. How long do the sign ups stay open for? like do they end a certain amount of time before each event starts, or do they stay open all the way up to the event? Sorry, I've never been to a tournament before so I don't know how these things work yet.

Marp

Smash Rookie
We have low smash 4 attendance as it is. We'd need at least 12 every week to support doubles...that and more set-ups.
I might not make it this time (Track Meet) but I think a couple more of my friends will, and 1-3 will play smash 4 for sure.

Zeeco

Smash Rookie
Hey, I might be able to make it out. If I'm only there to play Smash 4, do I have to be at sign-ups at 1:00, or can I just come around 5:00 when it starts?

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
Looks like I'm gonna be able to make it tomorrow, if all goes well. Looking forward to playing you again Rubba, last week's matches were super fun. Good luck to everyone!

Lascol

Smash Rookie
I called today but they guy i spoke to said he didn't know you were doing smash 4. If you guys are doing it next week i'll be there.

Marp

Smash Rookie
Had a great time, and some great matches, sorry I had to leave a little early, but it did run way long with 40+ people in the venue. I can bring a PM and Melee set-up minus the CRT if you need it next week.

Gator

Smash Cadet
I had an awesome time, i gotta practice a bit, but i'll definitely be coming back to some future tourneys there! :)

Last edited:

Rubba Prime

Smash Apprentice
@ Lascol Lascol
You have to ask to talk to me (or anyone thats HSS crew). The venue does not run the event and they don't know the specifics of the events. So, either call the day of and ask for Brandon or message me or post here and I should get back to you shortly.

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
Rubba, do you still have the copy of melee I left there? Hoping to come back next week I pick it up, if I can

Last edited:

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
I'll call the store tomorrow and make sure it's put aside for you.
Ok, thanks a bunch, but I just remembered I probably won't be Going to next weeks. Are you going to flex zone? It'd be great if you could give it to me there. Sorry for the inconvenience. If that, I can try and come down to pick it up next week anyway, but it probably wouldn't be the day of HSS (probably Friday)

Last edited:

Marp

Smash Rookie
Ok, thanks a bunch, but I just remembered I probably won't be Going to next weeks. Are you going to flex zone? It'd be great if you could give it to me there. Sorry for the inconvenience. If that, I can try and come down to pick it up next week anyway, but it probably wouldn't be the day of HSS (probably Friday)
If you want I can pick it up for you next time and bring it to you Monday in class if those other options don't work out.

Rubba Prime

Smash Apprentice
Sure. This week will have less going on than last week. The venue is hosting a birthday party until 3pm. We're probably going to cut either Smash 4 OR Melee to accommodate for time.

Rubba Prime

Smash Apprentice
On that note:

**ATTENTION ALL**

We will only be hosting either Smash 4 OR Melee this week. Please comment with your vote IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING. We will be working with a different schedule this week and can only accommodate one of them.

Marp

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna vote for melee, just because I'm so bad at it and wanna get better (Shoutouts to the zelda that 4 stocked me).

Boiko

:drshrug:
I'll try to make it out this weekend but I have a lot to do to get ready for The Flex Zone. Hope all of you are pumped!!

Top Bottom