• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 11, 2015] OooWee Games Weekly Tournament - Melee + Smash 4 (Harrisburg, PA)

theMRSA

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0018-1348-5747
OooWee Games is a new store in the Harrisburg East Mall. It is located right next to the Gamestop on the second floor.

Facebook Event Page
717 Smash Facebook Group (300+ members)

OooWee Games is a new store focused on art classes and gaming tournaments. As a TO, I decided to take this opportunity to expand their weekly Smash 4 get-togethers. There will be several Melee setups in addition to Smash 4. We always have tournaments for both games. The prize will be split 60/30/10 (cash prize).

VENUE FEE: $5
ENTRY FEE FOR MELEE: $5
ENTRY FEE FOR SM4SH: $5

Feel free to bring setups since we have plenty of tables, chairs, and space to work with.

Please tell your friends about this store and the events here. We are trying to make this weekly into something big. We are planning to host large monthly tournaments in the next few months.

We will start at 6pm, so please show up as early as you like to get some friendlies before the tournament starts.

Last edited:

C3PO

Smash Cadet
NNID
C3POSmash
I vote doors should open at 5PM and tournaments start strictly at 6 so we can be sure to finish on time.

Suiko

Smash Rookie
I agree with C3PO on this. Also I can't come this week but maybe next week.

Odon

Smash Cadet
How many people do you usually get for Smash 4? Also do you guys use challonge for your bracket?

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I am a little over an hour a way. So I may be cutting the timing close if I decide to go.

Bonk!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IPAVGSSB
3DS FC
2638-1531-9991
What's the turn out like for Sm4sh?

ST0IC

Smash Rookie
I've never been there when there wasn't at least 20 entrants for Sm4sh singles. It's a nice setup/location and a good time

Top Bottom