• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 10, 2015] Super Smash Bros. 4 Online Tournament (Campbellsville KY)

Nagoto

Smash Rookie
Checking in!

FC: 4854-6445-5580

Just got the game :D -Happy- I have an hour to warm up at least haha.

rock12et

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rock12et
Switch FC
7918-6826-7763
did you click the one wath sed Michael polson

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
Guys, as far as counter picking goes, you can counter OMEGA ONLY stages and they are to have no influence on the match. Examples are mega mans stage, picto-chat, wario ware, exc. If someone picks one of these stages let me know and I will let them know here. Everybody keep an eye of the thread, or the Skype chat. If you are not in the Skype chat, and would like to be, let me know.

Kidodeath

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kidodeath
3DS FC
2019-9682-8362
Guys, as far as counter picking goes, you can counter OMEGA ONLY stages and they are to have no influence on the match. Examples are mega mans stage, picto-chat, wario ware, exc. If someone picks one of these stages let me know and I will let them know here. Everybody keep an eye of the thread, or the Skype chat. If you are not in the Skype chat, and would like to be, let me know.
All Omega stages are the same except the design so there is no difference between for exemple Dr Willy Stage and Yoshi Omega

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
@Judas_Twitch_TV you can message me there with disputes, and that would be the fastest way to get info to me. You can also message me here, and on Skype if I have added you as well

Last edited:

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
down to our 15 minute mark, I am going to randomize the seeds in just a minute so the opponent you see now may not be your final opponent.

Myzq

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4253-4020-2748
Mine is captain.myzq Can't wait to play against you guys

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
OK guys if you want to start getting your opponents FC's I will grant anyone who hasn't shown up a 5 minute timespan after the tournament starts to get in contact with his opponent. If they fail to show up I will put them in losers. If they still don't show by the time there losers match needs played out I will disqualify them

jonftl

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5370-0725-8432
I fight rock12et first?! D: Well the loser brackets better have the welcome mat ready for me!

Myzq

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4253-4020-2748
My opponent is ishpuppy. Should I wait for him? He said he'd be a half hour late and that's totally fine with me, I was just wondering if that would hold up the tournament.

THERyanP7

Smash Apprentice
OK guys if you want to start getting your opponents FC's I will grant anyone who hasn't shown up a 5 minute timespan after the tournament starts to get in contact with his opponent. If they fail to show up I will put them in losers. If they still don't show by the time there losers match needs played out I will disqualify them
Need your FC!

Judas Furri

Smash Apprentice
My opponent is ishpuppy. Should I wait for him? He said he'd be a half hour late and that's totally fine with me, I was just wondering if that would hold up the tournament.
I will try and wait but if it holds up the tournament I will move him to losers

Top Bottom