• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 1, 2015] (Melee) C.O.F. COMBOED ON FLIGHT 2! (Win a flight to BIG HOUSE 5!)... (Red Bank, NJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero

Monmouth County's weekly Melee tournament! Featuring New Jersey's best talent and 10+ Full Setups!

SEPTEMBER 1, 2015 - FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE <--RSVP HERE

YESTERcades
80 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701

• Venue Fee: $10.00 ($15.00 Gets you a DAY PASS, unlimited access to ALL ARCADE GAMES / CONSOLE GAMES until closing!!)
  • Melee Singles: $10.00
  • No Melee Doubles at this event

Signups 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Brackets Begin at 6:45pm.

The Big House 5 Ruleset

SIG Melee

LLDL

Smash Hero
I would like to present to you all my second sponsorship tournament. The Tunes Tuesdays on September 1 will be a competition for a player to win a ticket to travel to The Big House 5! The winner, or highest placing eligible player (See Eligibility) will be flown out to Michigan to compete in October! Credit to Versus Gaming Center in South Florida for coming up with the idea, they host similar sponsorship events.

Details:

1. If there are not enough entrants to cover the full amount of the ticket, I will cover the rest and book the ticket :)
2. If there are more than enough entrants to cover the ticket, the rest of the pot will be split between the top 5 players!
3. Most of the tournament entry fee will cover the flight. I will be providing a pot bonus so the players walk away with cash prize, the day of.
4. There will be additional prizes for the top 8 (Gift cards, etcs) and raffles for everyone!

Pricing:

Entry: $20.00 ($10.00 Venue Fee, $10.00 Singles Fee)
OR $15.00 Venue Fee for Unlimited Arcade Gameplay!

Payouts: TBD

Schedule:

Signups will start at 5:30pm and end at 6:30pm. Brackets will begin at 6:45pm.

Eligibility:

1. Must be able to attend The Big House 5.
2. Must be available to travel from Thursday October 1 through Monday October 5.
3. Must not have a flight booked for The Big House prior to participating in this event. We are not providing funds to cover the flight, but rather booking the flight for you if you win.
4. Must rock the COF tag if you are flown out! :)

Winner stipulations:
1. Airport hierararchy is EWR, PHL, JFK
2. The Big House 5 event registration will also be covered if there are enough entrants to cover. Otherwise the player is responsible for event registration.
3. Flight (and registration if applicable) is only covered. You will have to cover the cost of housing/hotel.

TLDR. Enter Melee Singles, crowdfunding a player with a trip to The Big House 5, and a chance to win it all yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom