• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sense is for the Weak! Midbus Support Thread

Do you Support Midbus?

• Yup!

• Nope!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion

- ??: MIDBUS -
SUPPORT THREAD

From the beloved DS title Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story comes Midbus, Fawful's most loyal minion and rival of Bowser, king of the Koopas! This thread exists to promote the idea of him joining the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate roster as a unique fighter. Now a question many might have is "Uhm... why...?" Well, I have a few reasons. The first is that I think Smash could use more heavyweights, and Ultimate certainly seems to be heading that direction. Another reason is that I think Midbus has potential for a very interesting moveset that is uniquely mobile for somebody his size. He could bounce around on his belly for air mobility at the price of being open. He could start spinning a metal ball around before throwing it a breakneck speeds, and whether or not it goes straight or in an arc depending on when he throws it. He could begin charging up an absurdly powerful attack, puffing out his belly to give him super armor for the first few hits he takes. After that, of course, he would fail to deliver the blow if hit enough times. He could curl up into a ball and roll at the opponent at high speeds, too, and these could be his special moves. But for the strength these moves offer, Midbus lacks a recovery move. The special where he spins the metal ball around can help him a little, but not much in that regard. And for a final smash... Well, he could transform into Blizzard Midbus, freezing every fighter on stage and dealing some decent damage. So what do you think? Do you support Midbus?

Last edited:

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
I've only played Bowser's Inside Story for my DS. But, I'm planning on getting Mario & Luigi: Dream Team for my 3DS. I support!

Last edited:

Pizza Robo

Smash Journeyman
I support Midbus to be playable in Super Smash Bros Ultimate :D Sign Me Up
Plus we get a New Mario Character

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
I'm assuming he'd be an Echo Fighter of Bowser. If not, there's always Dry Bowser.

Top Bottom