• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: Smashing Ramen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
1. Favorite animal?
2. If you can travel anywhere in the world? Where would you want to go?
3. Have you ever watched Godzilla films?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Because Everybody Loves Ramen.
it was you who reinstated the thread twice lmao. I mean, Smashing IS in fact Ramen after all, (aka they’re a cool dude) but let’s make it clear that YOU are the one who loves Ramen.

no offense to Ramen, I’m sure he understands what I’m getting at lol

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
it was you who reinstated the thread twice lmao. I mean, Smashing IS in fact Ramen after all, (aka they’re a cool dude) but let’s make it clear that YOU are the one who loves Ramen.

no offense to Ramen, I’m sure he understands what I’m getting at lol
Dude, chill.

I made a simple play on the show Everybody Loves Raymond. There's no need to grill me over a stupid joke.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Dude, chill.

I made a simple play on the show Everybody Loves Raymond. There's no need to grill me over a stupid joke.
Yikes, my post gave off the wrong vibe. I was just trying to poke fun at “everybody loves ramen” being the reason for the thread revive. I’m all good with you doing it, as I’m good with Smashing Ramen as well. My b, sorry for sounding so aggressive.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Yikes, my post gave off the wrong vibe. I was just trying to poke fun at “everybody loves ramen” being the reason for the thread revive. I’m all good with you doing it, as I’m good with Smashing Ramen as well. My b, sorry for sounding so aggressive.
Yeah, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom