• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: JDCabrera

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

1. Favorite MCU character?
2. Why are the Fantastic 4 your favorite superheros?
3. What did you think about the Skrulls in Captain Marvel?
1.Talos, Vulture, Captain America, Black Panther or Ant Man. Hopefully Mysterio joins these characters too.

2. It all started at my first years of high school. While in the past I already had a small interest on the team... It wasn’t until I found two comic compillations of both the first five F4 comics ever made and the golden era of the characters when I would fall in love with them. The way the characters were written, the locations of each page, the colour choices, the gallery of heroes and villains born or deeply involved with the team, the way I related with many of the characters and even found myself projected in concrete ones such as the Thing... I just felt in love with the worlds and characters I found in those tales.

3. Loved them. The Skrulls have sided with the good guys on some comics (Super Skrull was even an Avenger for a while). And so far, anything could happen with them.
Looking forward to check them in future movies too.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
1. When did you first become a fan of the Crash Bandicoot franchise?
2. Is Stormy Ascent actually the hardest Crash level of all time?
3. What are your current aspirations in life?

D

Deleted member

1. When did you first become a fan of the Crash Bandicoot franchise?
2. Is Stormy Ascent actually the hardest Crash level of all time?
3. What are your current aspirations in life?
1.With Crash Of The Titans for NDS, some McDonalds games similar to Game & Watch devices and the GBA titles.
2.Nah, I think that Future Tense on N.Sane Trilogy is harder if you don’t have all the power ups.
3.I want to get a job, get enough money, travel around the world and most of all be as happy as possible.

Striga

Smash Journeyman
#1. On a scale of 1 to 10, how hyped was your reaction to seeing Dragon Quest 8's character revealed?

#2. Favorite TV show ever?

#3. Would rather be a skilled swordfighter, or a powerful mage?

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
1. What do you think would happen if Crash Bandicoot ever met the Fantastic 4?
2. What is the best Metroid game?
3. Which users of the site are secretly Skrull?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom