• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Segnifs Yoshi Handicap 8 VS Luigi Lvl 9

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
hi welcome to the 64 boards. cool video. I noticed you are pretty good with yoshi's double jump cancel so you are at least somewhat aware of advanced 64 tech. You might wanna consider playing on a crt tv in the future as a flat screen like that will add a pretty significant delay to the game and could hinder your play. All in all good stuff tho

Segnifs

Smash Cadet
hi welcome to the 64 boards. cool video. I noticed you are pretty good with yoshi's double jump cancel so you are at least somewhat aware of advanced 64 tech. You might wanna consider playing on a crt tv in the future as a flat screen like that will add a pretty significant delay to the game and could hinder your play. All in all good stuff tho
Hello, thanks for the warm welcome. Yep, i'm aware of advanced tech, i like styling :D. Well, i usually play offline and i haven't really noticed the delay, it might be a problem if i played online where there is more lag but for now it isn't an issue.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Hello, thanks for the warm welcome. Yep, i'm aware of advanced tech, i like styling :D. Well, i usually play offline and i haven't really noticed the delay, it might be a problem if i played online where there is more lag but for now it isn't an issue.
yeah most people wont notice the delay untill they spend some time playing on a CRT and then they go back to a flat screnn and notice how much slower it feels. I thing the delay on a flat screen is very comparable to the delay when playing online (2-5 frames i would guess)

Top Bottom