• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seeking phone advice

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm just posting this up various places to get people's opinions. I'm finally biting the bullet and upgrading my old and dying blackberry flipphone to a smartphone of some variety. I've been doing a fair amount of research on my own, but nothing's better than actual people with actual phones saying why their devices are/aren't good.

Pretty much decided on android over other options, and my current plan is with Tmobile so that would be my default choice of carrier (though I could be convinced to change if the deal is good enough). I have the money to spend on something high-end if I want to, though I'm not entirely convinced that an S4 or something to that effect is worth the hefty price tag.

So tell me Atl South, why is/isn't your phone the one for me, or what would you recommend I look into? Also, if anyone knows ways to get sweet deals on devices that would be especially cool.

Thanks in advance.

Pritch

Smash Lord

Thanks thomas. I'll keep that one in mind.

Jerk.

(On an unrelated note, you should find a way to make your way this direction or I should head your way so we can hang out again. Though I'll be back in New Orleans again by sometime this fall - whether this makes it harder since we'll be living further apart or easier since you'll have more incentive to travel to where I am remains to be seen. We should still try to make it happen though.)

Top Bottom