• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seeking Chicago Rival

Wakish

Smash Rookie
First post on this forum so excuse me if it's not in the correct place

I just moved back to Chicago for the first time since I was 6 so I don't know anybody here. I'm definitely above average at Melee but I don't have a Wii U yet so I'm looking for someone near me to practice with at their house. I've had fighting game rivals in the past and it's no doubt the fastest way to improve, especially if it's someone really competetive

23 years old, I have a Smash controller and I smoke the devil's lettuce btw. I live in Norridge but I'm not too far from the CTA. Hmu Smash brothers and sisters

J_Deez

Smash Rookie
First post on this forum so excuse me if it's not in the correct place

I just moved back to Chicago for the first time since I was 6 so I don't know anybody here. I'm definitely above average at Melee but I don't have a Wii U yet so I'm looking for someone near me to practice with at their house. I've had fighting game rivals in the past and it's no doubt the fastest way to improve, especially if it's someone really competetive

23 years old, I have a Smash controller and I smoke the devil's lettuce btw. I live in Norridge but I'm not too far from the CTA. Hmu Smash brothers and sisters
Yo I'm in Evanston and got a setup. Hmu if u wanna play.

SSBM Tao

Smash Cadet
Yo I'm in Evanston and got a setup. Hmu if u wanna play.
Yo. I'm a marth main from Evanston. It'd be sick to find another person to play with in my local area. I'm only 13, if that is off putting and you don't want to play, I completely understand. I'm just trying to improve so hmu with a mm.

Top Bottom