• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secret of Subspace Bomb Factory? (Need this for 99 -> 100% SSE)

bronislav84

Smash Rookie
You know, the stage that sends you to Subspace after Meta Ridley. During the story I beat it on Intense, knowing I wouldn't see it for a while. So I beat the game just now tonight and all the levels came back, and this one shows a Flag (Along with those that have the 3 characters each worth 1% probably) and I'm at 96%.

I`ve ran it like four or five times now, checked everywhere I could think of, and still it says I didn't find everything. Anybody know where the secret/hidden area is?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Did you checked the area with the locked door? (2nd area). Chances are you missed that one if it's still flagged, cause that's the only place that's rightfully hidden.

Search over to the bottom-left of the area where the switch is (If you've done it before, you know that mites come rushing in after you hit the switch). Go up to where the mites came from and you'll see a hidden door. That's probably the secret you're missing.

ken109

Smash Cadet
oh I know! you go in the door thats on the moving platform theres a hidden box over the spring (the box is off sceeen).

bronislav84

Smash Rookie
Nope, I swear I did those both.

Spring sent me to a platform and I was stuck in air so I started hitting randomly and down came a trophy and the platform dissapears after that, and sucessive jumps don't stuck me in air. Thought that was it but nope. Is there another one in that room? Spring's box doesn't make me stand on air anymore after being opened the first time, for some odd reason.

The room where the mites fall, I noticed on my first run.

Please guys, somebody with 100% has to have done this. I'm stuck at 99% now with all the characters, but an incomplete SSE.....:(

PS: Beat it on Easy and got a Stand to drop on MR. I was so surprised, I didn't damage him enough (Too careful) and Timed out, Retry, another stand dropped again, and I got his trophy. Jeez, what are the odds.......two Stands in a row on Easy, but no 100%. O.o

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I just finished it 100% on Normal a couple of days ago.
I'm probably wrong, but is this the level were there's a crack in the wall, and you have to attack those black and green mines when it is over the crack. Or is that a completely different level?

bronislav84

Smash Rookie
Well, the stage ends with a crack, yes. But how did you get 100%, though? Please help me out. What did you find to make it not have a Flag anymore?

Am I supposed to check the ceiling for a crack like on the Halberd that's barely visible? Do you remember where the one in here is?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Give me a few minutes. I've done this before but I'll have to check this stage again since it's been awhile.

Jimnymebob was somewhat right. There is a golden box during the scrolling area of level. (2nd part of it, after you dodge all of the green mines.) And there's a part where the mites are coming out of the black hole. At the bottom right corner of it, there will be a box. You should be able to see it.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Ah, I knew there were two levels that were hard to get 100% on. The one that HeroMystic said, and the one were you go down past those mines, and the screen scrolls down, and a trophy slides down a ramp. You need to get that trophy to finish the level.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Yes, that's exactly it.

I KNEW there was a reason way I spent hours trying to figure that out.

bronislav84

Smash Rookie
Thanks a lot Jimny and Hero.

There was a CD on the right side where you said the yellow box would be (Probably added later or you guys don't totally remember what it was that pushes to completion) and then finished and got 100%. Woot.

I can't believe I didn't see it 'till y'all told me where to check.

The falling trophy was a pain but I remember restarting the stage a few times when I first saw it.

That CD reminded me I should revisit the CD Factory again after completing SSE, so gonna go do that.

Also, now to get Galleom's and Tabuu's trophies and maybe beat Tabuu on Intense for SSE on Intense (Might as well, I got all other levels on Intense). *goes to read the threads about Tabuu on Intense and Bosses into trophies*

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Good luck on Intense!
I've started it on co-op, and am up to the Sea of Clouds (I think that is what it's called) with Kirby and Peach.
Intense isn't that bad, it's just that those stupid cloud things killed me about 10 times, because they got new attacks lol.

Top Bottom