• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

secret characters

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Eh for Brawl I just unlocked every character within the first day or two. I'll probably do the same for SSB4.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Okay I've gotta ask, how did you people who kept the secret characters secret keep them secret? Whenever I got a new smash game, one of the first things I'd do was look up what all the secret characters were and how to unlock them. How do you know how to unlock the characters if you don't even know what said characters are? The method for unlocking them generally isn't particularly intuitive.
I usually just play the game the normal way. Brawl took all the fun away with me getting everyone within 3 days.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
I just played the game and all the stuff that came with it, its fun.
You'll eventually unlock them all this way, I think it adds to it. I always thought looking up how to unlock them to be cheap. I did know the whole roster though......it was hard not to.
I would have never played Classic mode with all 24 other characters if not for G&W. I guess eventually I would have unlocked him by playing enough matches, but that would have taken forever.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Lmfaoooooo at people now saying Ridley would be OP?

yh your right he would...my bad...just like Mewtwo was in Melee and ganondorf in Brawl....(-_-)

Top Bottom