• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondary Help

iMario

Smash Cadet
NNID
iStarFox
Have you tried Little Mac, he's quick, has good strength, and alot of mix ups, just don't mind his recover, just as long as your on stage and have control of your opponents, your fine.

Kilo 1

Smash Rookie
It really depends on the matchups you have trouble with. If you're looking for an answer to projectiles and campy characters I'd recommend Rosalina. Could you elaborate a bit on what you have the most trouble with?

Cymbo

Smash Rookie
NNID
MiiPun
It really depends on the matchups you have trouble with. If you're looking for an answer to projectiles and campy characters I'd recommend Rosalina. Could you elaborate a bit on what you have the most trouble with?
I started using Samus as a secondary, and it seems to work fine, thanks

Bowserboy3

Asking mum how to talk to a lady
NNID
Bowserboy3
Well, I just use Rosalina and Marth almost exclusively (though I have been using and learning ZSS, and plan on learning Bayo also), and these two seem to work together just fine for me in almost all situations. The only thing they kind of lack is a good reliable offense (which is why I am using ZSS, and adding her to my team).

Top Bottom