• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondary for Weegee

leesinger

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yolo-swag420T.T
Hi fello weegees, I was just wondering who you have as secondaries for his more difficult matchups like pacman, samus, megaman and shiek. I've been playing around with Roy a bit as well as Mario to be my secondaries, but I just want to know who you guys chose.

Altair357

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Altair357
3DS FC
5284-1411-2846
Sheik, dude.

EDIT: I guess I'm not a Luigi main, but still.

Last edited:

Pyr

Smash Lord
Falcon for Megaman specifically, but you're in SLC? You should hit me up so we can play sometime or lab out stuff.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I have been going to Pikachu.
His play style is a bit similar to Luigi's in some ways and his matchup against Sheik is near (or just is) even.
I'm not sure about Rosalina and Mega Man, but my experiences so far had Pikachu have an easier time against those two than with Luigi.

I've heard Pit is also pretty decent, especially against Mega Man.

lijero13ss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lijero13ss
3DS FC
3024-5912-8660
ROB is my secondary. But only because he's fun for me. I'll pull him out in campy matches usually

Steelballray

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ray-run
3DS FC
1263-8867-0397
Currently I've been looking for a new secondary too. I just don't get any rush playing lucario anynore and my results with him arent that good either. I think Meta Knight is gonna be the one for me.

FEFIZ

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-4003-4948
The real problem for Luigi is play vs Sheik, ZSS and Rosaluma. You need pick a char that a have a medium or good matches vs them. My second is Ness, but have the same problems vs Rosaluma, so isn't a good second...

leesinger

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yolo-swag420T.T
I've since just stuck to mario as my secondary and also sometimes play greninja. Mario is better vs sheik but worse vs rosaluma, I mainly pick him against mega man. Greninja does very well against sheik imo and is mainly just a pocket pick for me because most people don't know how to play against a greninja.

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
If I have problems against Sheik as Luigi, then I will switch to Mario, Pikachu, or Kirby for the MU because they're my second strong mains. Dr Mario is out of the question along with Rosalina.

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
I've been hearing that Meta Knight is a good pick against Rosalina and Sheik specifically. Thoughts? Matchups are a little ridiculous for the lean green machine.

Top Bottom