• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondary Advice

Hot Toddy

Smash Cadet
So recently I've switched to Fox from Puff and I've been having a fun time making happen. While I do lots of grinding in 20XX and during friendlies, I dont want to bring out the Fox in tournament until I feel comfortable. I also want another character to play if I need a break or just feel like messing around. This character I could use until I'm comfortable enough with Fox to start playing him in tournament., and could have as a secondary as well. I'm trying to decide between Samus and Falcon. I dont know which character would be preferred in this situation but I have fun playing both of them. (I'll also always have Puff but I'm trying to use Puff less in tournament.)

Anything to help me decide is great. Thanks! :kirby:

{Lemons}

Smash Rookie
On the issue of being comfortable in a tournament setting, if you keep waiting to feel comfortable you will probably just keep delaying it for a long time. The best way to become comfortable it to just do it. As for having a secondary between Samus and Falcon I would say Samus, if for no other reason that she is uncommon and therefore more likely to throw your opponent off.

Top Bottom