• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondaries?

Doomnaga1

Smash Cadet
I was wondering what you, the link players, find as good secondaries. Post your favorite.

Just realized and thought I might add: this is NOT, I repeat NOT, a "BEST" secondary thread. This thread is just for you to share your favorite secondary, or primary if link is your secondary, and why.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I use Sheik as a secondary for two reasons mostly. One, she's an aggro character that allows me to vent off all the aggro I have to keep in check while playing Link. And two, she has good MUs vs Fox, D3, and Falco. And by good I mean, not -4 or -3 but at least 0. So it's a nice balance to using Link all in all.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
Any character that can hold their own.

...Or covers MUs that the Link player can't handle.
I'm still look for a character to take Sonic Sheik and Diddy. Sonic and Sheik mostly.

For this reason I use Olimar as a backup (plus the fact that I enjoy the MU and he is fun to use)

Rayboy

Smash Rookie
Im using Zelda/Sheik cause i love the games :D as well cause sheik and zelda balance each other (damage dealer + smasher)
Sometimes i play Marth, dont no the reason why, he's so cool (gay ;))

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Even though sheik is my official alt, I also enjoy using Mario, Peach and rarely, Falco. But only in friendlies, for tourney settings I have only gone all Link, never switched to Sheik who'd be my real, serious secondary.

G.i.R.

Smash Rookie
i use Tink and Marth as secondaries. Tink cuz i play Tink and Link a little similar, and marth cuz i used him in melee and i still like him

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Lucario, hey wait a second :awesome:

Pikachu is a great idea, I think he covers all of Link's bad MU better than most of the cast I think.

Top Bottom