• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondaries - The thread to end all threads.

Panix

Smash Ace
lolwutfsmash
i actually think hes somewhere around D3's learning level.

Lagless fairs, dacus, his glide toss is crazy (good vrsing diddy), and properly spacing bairs.

alot harder then metaknight (c stick and b button)

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Wolf is probably a 1 or 2 learning curve tops. He is ridiculously easy to learn. The only reason his learning curve might be a 2 and not 1 is because you have to master his recovery. That's the hardest part about Wolf, mastering getting back into the stage. lol

gallax

Smash Hero
pika and snake are good compliments for each other imo. i do it. well, i main both. i second neither. the only matchup that can be annoying is ROB. most pikas say that they dont have a huge problem with ROB though.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
pika and snake are good compliments for each other imo. i do it. well, i main both. i second neither. the only matchup that can be annoying is ROB. most pikas say that they dont have a huge problem with ROB though.
This is exactly what I do. I used to play ROB for a while so I know him pretty well and don't have many problems with them either.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I'm no Pikachu expert but I know that ROB isn't really that big of a deal for experienced Snakes in the long run. Yeah being outcamped and being shot up by LAZOR is annoying but its not that hard to beat a good ROB if you stay on them. Plus using their Gyro against them is fun :D

My secondary is Falco. He handles ROB and D3 very well. Ive learned to adapt against D3 with Snake but Falco makes it much easier. D3 vs Snake is just ...annoying.

Top Bottom