• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondaries for ROB

Bees!

Smash Ace
Pika is my secondary. He does have the better MUs vs DDD, Falco, Snake (slightly), Wolf (lol), Fox, MK slightly ( I don't think MK:ROB is any worse than 6:4, MK:pika is 55:45 or almost even on some stages.)

The only one not named MK that is maybe a slightest hindrance to this team is Lucario, but it isn't too bad.
Fox doesn't phase me. Snake isn't that rough until he gets in or dthrows you. If you can keep him out you have a better chance.
As for Lucario, I know the LucariovsROB MU really well. My dubz partner mains Lucario.

But DDD and Flaco...those are the toughest. I am pretty bad at the MK MU but that is mainly because I play the MU like 1-2 times a year so I really don't have much practice in it.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Fox doesn't phase me. Snake isn't that rough until he gets in or dthrows you. If you can keep him out you have a better chance.
As for Lucario, I know the LucariovsROB MU really well. My dubz partner mains Lucario.

But DDD and Flaco...those are the toughest. I am pretty bad at the MK MU but that is mainly because I play the MU like 1-2 times a year so I really don't have much practice in it.
Just thought I'd mention most of the match ups while I was at it. Only ones that I personally switch to Pika on are the spacies and DDD.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Just thought I'd mention most of the match ups while I was at it. Only ones that I personally switch to Pika on are the spacies and DDD.
Of course that makes sense. Weird enough is that I have a hard time vs Ice Climbers. I sort of know the MU but apart from that I suck at it lol. Also the IC I did play knew ROB vs ICs really well.

And I guess you are right with Fox. imo we beat him 55-45. But why work for it when you can go Pika and CG his ***? lol jk I still go ROB except I think for Falco and Dedede I think ROB needs a secondary for those.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
You can always main Dedede... Fight fire with fire. D3, Peach and Ganondorf happen to be my secondaries, though I only use Dorf for friendlies more than anything else.

Top Bottom