• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondaries for Lucario

User52

Smash Cadet
NNID
User52
What are some good characters that compliment Lucario well, specifically in bad matchups like Vs. Mario or Vs. Falcon? I'm thinking somebody more aggressive, but I'm really not sure.

Darxai

Smash Cadet
Lucario is extremely unique in his own sense, so it's hard to find characters that are similar to him. The matchups entirely depend on how you want to fight them. But I would definitely choose characters that have mid-weight or fast that can easily keep their distance, or get in close similarly to Lucario. Ryu and Lucas are key examples of this.

Solaris_Noid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Koga_Noid
3DS FC
0619-3734-0827
Switch FC
1232-9460-2152
I switch between Falco and Luigi, but like Darkxai said, Lucario is unique and it's better to pick someone that compliments your own personal playstyle.

Last edited:

ANBUFBI

Smash Rookie
Luigi is my second, not for a MU reason, I choose him because he's my main from Melee. However, I discover Luigi is a very good partner to cover many match ups. For example, to face tops like Diddy, Ness and Pikachu, and other high tier chars as Yoshi, etc. Against Rosalina I prefer Luke all the time, and versus Sheik I mix up between them.

User52

Smash Cadet
NNID
User52
:4charizard: Because if you ever see a :4falcon: you just toss him off stage, press :GCB: and he dies <3

:006:
I'm inclined to believe that that doesn't actually work but who knows, I'll try it lol. I'm not good with Charizard though.

Top Bottom