• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seattle/Auburn Tournament, 7/14, 100% entrance fee to winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truedoogie

Smash Cadet
Gameclucks cancellation got you down? Head south!

Discussion here: http://www.seattlesmash.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=710#710

Auburn Library
1102 Auburn Way South * Auburn 98002 * 253- 931-3018

TOURNAMENT ADDED!

NO MONEY WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE LIBRARY AS WE CANNOT TAKE IT. THIS MEANS ALL REGISTRATION MUST BE DONE ONLINE THROUGH PAYPAL BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT DATE OR AT A LOCATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE LIBRARY THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT.

100% OF THE ENTRY FEES WILL GO TO FIRST, SECOND AND THIRD PLACE.

TO REGISTER FOR THIS TOURNAMENT, CONTACT TRUEDOOGIE AT TRUEDOOGIE@GMAIL.COM OR REGISTER AT THE TOURNAMENT DAY OF.

$5 PER ENTRY. NON-REFUNDABLE.

MATCH-UPS WILL BE DECIDED BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT PRESENT, THE MATCH WILL BEGIN WITHOUT YOU.

1:00pm to 5:00pm. Tournament starts at 2:00 pm. Before, during and after will be open for free play.

Rules

1 VS. 1
4 stock
8:00 minutes
Best 2 out of 3
Double elimination with loser's bracket
No Items
All characters are available
Character switching is allowed
Players should bring their own controllers
No glitches, exploits or stall tactics (i.e., Ice Climber’s freeze glitch, etc.)
Random stage. Included stages are:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Story
Fountain of Dreams
Dreamland 64
Pokemon Stadium

Prize amount depends on number of entrants.

At least two stations will be open for the tournament while the rest are used for free play. Number of stations will be between 2 and 6.

If there are any concerns or questions about the rules, PM Truedoogie or email him at the above email address and they will be addressed and answered.

Come on out and play some SSBM!

-Judeko and Truedoogie

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I could come only If one of Eastern WA gives me a ride.My other gamertag is BlueFox BTW.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Paypal only? That sucks. I need to go to a real tourny, I've got to a point where I'm 2 and 3 stocking my friends(we were equally matched, like, a week ago).

If anyone here knows Brad(lives in Puyallup), take him down for me.

Truedoogie

Smash Cadet
How many people are going to this?
The number keeps getting bigger, though it's hard to say because not everyone has confirmed with me. I am getting personal emails asking how to sign up and there has been quite a lot of interest among certain groups.

Really hard to say, but it should be a decent turnout. We are going to try and have 7 stations as well, which will be enough to ensure that you never go too long without playing Smash.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol. Sign me up. My brother Andy as well.

My names Victor and i'm from Kent. I wont be able to pay through paypal.
Can i pay our admission in person?

I'll talk to Shane (Eggz) if he wants to come along if he hasnt registered already.

edit: Whats the deal with the fact that we can only pay through paypal, and if we don't, we cant pay at the library?

Truedoogie

Smash Cadet
That was an old rule before we came up with the idea of paying NEAR the library. It's against library rules to take the money on their property, so Paypal was the only option. However, we were able to take the money at the park and it worked out well.

Thanks to everyone who came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom