• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Season's Beatings 2 Results thread

Drephen

Smash Master
didnt know if anyone was gonna make one so i went ahead and did so.

Singles
1.) Drephen
2.) Dope
3.) Vidjo
4.) Sliq

Doubles
1.) Drephen and Sliq
2.) Jiano and Vidjo
3.) Dope and Kel

4% APR

Smash Champion
Doubles
4.) 4% and Soap

w00t. Fun Teams soap. Fun times at ff's house.

"He's outta here"
"that's cheap as hell"

Nice house watty

QUIVO

Smash Master
GG with everyone I played with at this tourny. Drephen, Jiano, Mathos, Vidjo, OverSwarm, Saroush, FEAR, Juke, Big D, Buttram, Kel and everyone else. Sorry I was tired and forgot a bunch of the other names. No johns though cause I actually played better than I thought I would have.

mathos

Smash Champion
Drephen always so hasty. I was going to make a Tio bracket for it this week.

But if you want to know placings:

SINGLES

1. Drephen
2. Dope
3. Vidjo
4. Sliq
5. Jiano
5. Pyro
7. Mathos
7. Watty
9. Soap
9. Overswarm
9. Souroush
9. Juke
13. Big R
13. Alpha Zealot
13. 4% APR
13. Big D
17. Megachuk
17. Omnigamer
17. McWooty
17. Reside
17. Theophus
17. Kel
17. Zynx
17. FEAR
25. Goride
25. Capps Indigo
25. PoopSmith
25. FrenzieFool
25. Daniel
25. TOGP
25. DipNDots
25. Bo-D
33. Adam P.
33. Norp
33. Brandon Bras
33. Jason Simon
33. NickFox "Wolfman"
33. Alex Hogan
33. StephanYoungBlood
33. Zach Mingie
33. Noel Epic
33. Glass
33. Tyrell
33. Parog
33. Qui
33. Lenny
33. Eric Woark
33. Bye
49. Keith Snyder
49. TwoTone
49. John Crayton
49. Paradigm
49. Nano
49. IbunzNinja

TEAMS

1. Sliq + Drephen
2. Vidjo + Jiano
3. Dope + Kel
4. 4% APR + Soap
5. Big R + Souroush
5. Mathos + Watty
7. Pyro + Omni
7. Big D + Juke
9. TOGP + Overswarm
9. Reside + Paradigm
9. Megachuk + FEAR

Big_R

Smash Champion
good times shout outs

watty-what a **** blocker frenziefool was gonna bang that dutch girl. u suck at poker
dope-gg at the poker table. u had a lot of aces and i only had one. :(
soroush-we did alright in teams. we could pry ball outta control if we actually practiced a lil.

umm, i played friendlies this tourny so yeah, ggs 4%, sliq, that one dude who was in his first tourny, but not big d cuz i could not beat soroush ics. man we have been to too many tournys not to have played yet. maybe next time...

jj- good **** goin to ff's. also lets play some more ssb64 so i can wreck u.

mathos

Smash Champion
Hearts, Stars, and Horseshoes its the Doubles Bracket!

And yes it was completely necessary to make two posts out of this.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
wow vidjo + Jiano vs Drephen + Sliq first round?

Also good **** sheik drephen.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This is the first tournament I've ever gone to where I've played two people that were obviously going to be placing high, lost to both of them, and felt like I could have beaten one and SHOULD have beaten the other. I guess that means I'm progressing.

Dope- I wish I could have taken that first match; so close, but I got stupid and ran right towards Nana like you wanted me to.

Pyro - GRAGHRWAAERGLAEIKAELRK. I should have won. :\ The part where you came back during that Rainbow Cruise game was a bad section for Marth, but STILL. I was up by a large margin and let it slip through my fingers. I wanted to beat Mathos. :(

Sliq

Smash Master
This tournament was fun. I'm sort of bummed about losing to Vidjo, but at least I got to the point where I could've won, a vast improvement over GJ when he violently molested me.

Also, this is the 3rd tournament in a row I have played and beaten Jiano. I thought Jigglypuff was one of your easiest matchups, what gives?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This tournament was fun. I'm sort of bummed about losing to Vidjo, but at least I got to the point where I could've won, a vast improvement over GJ when he violently molested me.

Also, this is the 3rd tournament in a row I have played and beaten Jiano. I thought Jigglypuff was one of your easiest matchups, what gives?

It is because he doesn't come to all the smashfests. Therefore, he is weak against GUNPUNCH!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
My first (possibly last, before Brawl?) tournament since FCD. I'm still only a fraction of my former abilities, but at least I can stand up against many of these newcomers :)
Kirby, however, is dead :-/ (minus teams, of course).

GGs to everybody I played. I really need to try to make it out of my middle-of-a-cornfield university from time to time to attend some smashfests in cbus or otherwise.

On a final and unrelated note, hooray for the PAL version!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Vidjo you n00b!

Vids? Midwest usually has them up by the time the tourney finishes.

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney... cept for the bubble tea... that **** is gross... also... coulda had a nice sex session with the dutch chick but watty is a homo...

Sliq

Smash Master

So are there ANY videos other than Kel playing Watty? I thought Sliq was recording a lot of them or having someone else record them. You guys gotta let me know >_>

Although, my camera does suck for that kind of stuff. It cuts off after so many seconds, so if the match is any good at all it is missing a few seconds in the middle.
Yeah, I don't have any videos. I had planned on taking some, but I got sick of holding the ****ing camera. Actually, I think I may have Kel vs. Jiano.

Top Bottom