• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seafoam Island

My stage idea is Seafoam Island. It would be an ice-themed stage like The Summit, but not really that similar otherwise. Here’s a picture using the fan-made stage builder (this doesn’t mean I’m presenting it as a Stage Builder idea):

The icicles are hazards, the ice is slippery, and perhaps guest Pokémon like Articuno can make appearances. This stage could also be any of the actual ice-themed caves in the Pokémon series, like the Ice Path in Johto and Icefall Cave on Four Island.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Nice use of the stage builder thing. I really think the next pokemon stage is going to be a Route or Cave or somthing that we havent really had to much of in SSB.

You cant call Norfair a cave really. its more of a volcanic... cave... Im talking about the places with the anyoing zubats. or maybe some route with weather changes. like rain... and fog? it'd keep the "Pokemon Stages Change up alot" Idea while bringing an original one.

Top Bottom