• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U SE Wisconsin Smashers?

Hawx

Smash Rookie
NNID
HawxSSB
Looking to get some competitive practice in with Smash 4. Anyone in the Racine/Kenosha area willing to practice with me? The closest local in Milwaukee just ended its season until April and I've been relying on online play for most of my practice.

Feel free to send me a DM if you're up for it

DISCLAIMER: I'm aware to the Wisconsin Smash FB group, but I thought I'd give Smashboards a shot to post with.

Goodfeels

Smash Rookie
Do you know about Top Dog Gaming downtown? They're having a Smash for Wii U tournament tomorrow, you should check it out, maybe you'll meet someone there willing to practice with you.

I lost my 3DS and don't own a Wii U so I'm really out of practice for Sm4sh, I wanna play it more so if you want, I could see about playing with you locally.

freshly_stirred_memes

Smash Rookie
NNID
koshlock
Really, the only tournaments hosted in Wisconsin for Sm4sh are the Constructs (Hosted in Miliwakee) and Offstage/Uprising (Hosted in Appleton).
Other than that, I really don't got much for you. Sorry.
If you wanna add my NNID, I'm a great :4cloud: player, and probably one of (if not) best Doubles player in WI.
It's "koshlock".

Hawx

Smash Rookie
NNID
HawxSSB
Do you know about Top Dog Gaming downtown? They're having a Smash for Wii U tournament tomorrow, you should check it out, maybe you'll meet someone there willing to practice with you.

I lost my 3DS and don't own a Wii U so I'm really out of practice for Sm4sh, I wanna play it more so if you want, I could see about playing with you locally.
Yeah I've heard of Top Dog, but I thought they only did Melee strictly I guess I was wrong haha. I'll definitely check it out sometime

Also if you're thinking about playing locally, hit me up with a DM and we could work something out.

Hawx

Smash Rookie
NNID
HawxSSB
Really, the only tournaments hosted in Wisconsin for Sm4sh are the Constructs (Hosted in Miliwakee) and Offstage/Uprising (Hosted in Appleton).
If you wanna add my NNID, I'm a great :4cloud: player, and probably one of (if not) best Doubles player in WI.
It's "koshlock".
No worries, I'll make sure to come to the Construct when the season starts up again in April. I attended at least two times during last time, but since Summer comes around I'll be fiending it up whenever I can.

And yeah! I'll add you on wifi, I'm usually active around 5-6PM, so feel free to contact me if you wanna get some practice in.

It's "koshlock".
Make top 2 at 1 dubz tourney and you end up "best teams player in (insert region here)" smh

Last edited:
Top Bottom