• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SD County Smashers (Melee)

Koga+

Boot
So I've been in the area quite sometime and am looking to find some smashers to play with in the northern San Diego county. Trying to get back in the scene or just have some fun for a bit, Please post or message me, I currently reside in Oceanside. Thanks for your time :)

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hello there! If you're ever interested in playing in Rancho Bernardo, my brother and I would be more than happy to have you over sometime!

Hoefler

BRoomer
Well, since the fb group is closed I'll post here! I'm from Chicago and i visit my girlfriend out here every once in a while. Hit me up with a pm and i might be down to melee or pm. Thanks cy@

prybar

Smash Rookie
Hey... So im relatively new to smash, not super bad or anything, but definately not tournament matierial. Been looking for some good competition in SD county! I live in Encinitas. PM me or shoot me a text.
619-301-0375
-Mac

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hello, new and returning players! I look forward to meeting and getting the chance to play with you all soon! The Smash community is just filled with so many kind and friendly people, so I love meeting whoever I can! <3

I know that it's very short notice, but PikaZoo is having a smash-fest today at 4:00. Here are the details he posted on the UCSD Melee group on Facebook:

‎~ PIKAZOO's DELUXE SUPERSMASHFEST3000 - ROUND 3 FIGHT! ~ feat. sung, paul lee, okami, stab(?), anto, and of course Yuta mcburgertown
I will be providing snacks and water. I will also have beer (I will probably pick up a case of dos equis) - only if you are 21+ yrs old (donations for beer money very much appreciated!)

Who: PikaZoo - Alan 609-933-0114

What: melee, league of legends, netflix, pizza, beer, and shenanigans all around. oh and SUSHI. let's get sushi.

When: Saturday, 2/23/2013 @ 4:00pm - WHENEVER

Where:
Torrey Villas Resort Apartments
11280 Vista Sorrento Parkway, Apt #P205
San Diego, CA 92130

Turn right after entering the complex, building P is the last one on your left. If you see the dead end with the handicapped parking, you've gone too far. Park pretty much anywhere, just don't park in any reserved spots or red zones.

Why: my life needs more melee

How: Parking is free. Gate code #9731.

I have 1 setup and Josh is bringing a setup. I also still have the 2 TVs from the lodge XD. we can probably make room for more setups if I move stuff around. We fit 7 setups last time! We can fit another 1 or 2 if people bring tvs!

If we get enough people, we can do a singles bracket or crew battle
---

Also, there will be a tournament at UCSD on March 10, featuring Smash legend CunningKitsune!
Details can be found here: http://smashboards.com/threads/334404/

---

Finally, if any of you are free about a week or so from now, I would be more than happy to play with you! I live in Rancho Bernardo, and can almost always have a few people over to play, but it wouldn't be a problem if I needed to travel to your place, instead!

---

Phew! With all that said, I look forward to meeting you all soon, and hope to see you at more San Diego events in the future! <3

Koga+

Boot
Damn sorry I have missed out on some of these posts... the thread didn't seem to get any hits for a while and i thought i would receive an email when it did get one ><. Are there any tourneys going on anytime soon that anyone knows about or just smashfests in general?

Deft

Smash Cadet
I live in lakeside and I would be down to play sometime. Its kind of far like a 45 minute drive. Also I only have project m so if you want to play melee youd need to bring a disc. Anyway let me know if your down with a pm. I could definitely do this weekend to.

Top Bottom