• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SD Card Reader problem

Suyon

Smash Lord
Hey guys, it's been a while since I last played Project M on my Wii and I've been wanting to play it again. The problem is though my Wii is not able to read SD cards. I was able to use my 2GB SD card before and play Project M. Now the Wii does not recognize that there is a SD card inserted. It just states "No SD card inserted" or something along those lines. I've been using the hackless method so I do not have homebrew. I currently have the 4.3U version on my Wii. Is there any alternative way for me to play Project M? Such as a USB SD card adapter? If not then is it possible to fix my SD card reader by replacing some parts? If there is no solution to this problem then I can just assume that I get a new Wii which I am not willing to do. Any sort of help will be appreciated.

If this type of question has been answered or posted somewhere else then sorry for the inconvenience.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I would suggest taking the Wii to a repair shop or something to see if the SD problem is fixable because as it stands you NEED an SD to run P:M.

Top Bottom