• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scumbag Mario

Kazeelex

Smash Rookie
I've recently found some enjoyment in making some people mad in competitive play; especially when I find someone who thinks they're good with Lil Mac.

It's too easy and it works almost every single time. I'm sure you've done this, but I can't get enough of it. Stand at the ledge (left or right) and face the center of the stage. Charge your down B water gun and wait. Eventually that Mac with his non ranged arsenal will have to come at you. Once he does, grab him and throw him backwards off, then RIGHT AWAY use water gun, pointing him upward. I've found pushing upward pushes farther in this situation. Then either wait for him to try to recover and slap him with your cape or do it in style and jump off and hit him.

This works at 0%

I know you can do many things with Mario's cape to a lot of different characters but Lil Mac is the most fun in my opinion. His recovery is just so bad.

miniada

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miniada
If I had a dollar for how many times I have done that. I'd be ON FLEAK.

hey_there

Smash Journeyman
It works on scrub Macs, but not good ones. They'll just dtilt and pivot ftilt angled down until your shield breaks or you leave the corner.

Kazeelex

Smash Rookie
Couldn't they just grab instead? Even so, one ftilt or dtilt won't do too much damage. Just retry. You can get it eventually.

Top Bottom