• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCT1 Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
SCT 1 was held Saturday 6th of August and went without a hitch. Even though we only had one TV we amazingly managed to get through a tournament with a 100 people within a couple of hours. It was unbelievable and down to my good organising. The competition was intense stuff and showcased the true talent of the UK. We also managed to avoid having alot of the scottish scrubs present, which would've pulled the level of competition down. I will definetly be running a SCT2 in the future!

Results :

1.Jam5
2.Qwester
3.Scott
4.Kone
5.Abom
6.Stu

94 scrubs didnt make it through pools =(

Now onto my shoutouts;

Jam5 - Well done on winning SCT. W Very good performance. I think its cos you have persian blood running through your body. Though I like to point out I did throw my game versus you. Didn't like the idea of pissing a Iranian off *Ka-Boom* . Your ICs were well cool dude and you should keep up practicing that Silver impression its getting there. Hopefully in London we can make the final together and put together an ace set =). Ics v Peach (no falco gayness). Your dodgeball skills were definetly decent like, though that clash with adams head seemed to put your jumping game of a lil, you should work on that. DK World Champion and Bed King aswell x_X too good! tho -> Duck + 2 x bottles of wine + your meal = 15 quid. What did you get in GCSE Maths? lol F . Good **** though mang, Jam5 forever. (worst bowler ever)

Scott - "BEAST" "Glitch" "pwn" "Boom, Headshot" Four words that you must spread into sweden! lol . Your **** cool dude , though ive got no idea how you can walk in them pants x__X. I don't think ive laughed so much at random quotes in my life. "Whys kirbys always embarassed" "Look their using knives and forks, I feel like a **** now" "That guy in the kitchen, hes really tall" Man, you got to make london,newcastle and sweden. Hang out more with team bob ^^ . How'd you get second in that bowling game? wtf And what happened ? Love the fact you made second in DK world cup for beds and you ended up with the floor lol .Rushdown Scott -> Runaway Scott lol *_*

Q - Your fox got alot better since Sweden and your Ganon makes me smile now ^_^ . Ill have to try abit of this Japanese DI saying as I can't DI for ****. Maybe you should try come down to london, have a laugh with us being tourists / dieing on tube trains >_< . You nearly made Q5 but I guess you'll have to settle for being known as the 'Guy that lost on hyrule to that scrub adam' rofl.

Stu - I couldn't believe that you got 6th without winning a match. It just comes to show that the other 94 people there did even worse points wise in pools. The Black Cloud proved its stuff in Risk like, well done on winning. Though not sure you would have done it without the Alliances help! jam's 5 men were crucial in your victorius campaign lol. Wifes got nothing on you!

Abom- How many names do you have now? you got to keep collecting them. You definetly deserve the adam bomb nick. All you did was throw that **** bowling bowl as hard as you could lol, no skillz dude hehe. (in a good way ***!) Ill admit you've definetly got some N64 skills. We really need to get that N64 Cup on the go next time you come down.(House warming?! any of team bob are invited!) I was surprised at your PD skills. Though I would like to know how good you were when you didn't have a 100% health cushion! Keep practicing your linka swell. Work on everything I told you and keep improving your tech skill. You have the mindgames, good DI, and know how to up and b with link alot lol . By november I expect you to be alot better!! Between you and stu goes the prize for best dodgeballer and I hand my jiggly crown over to you for that hyrule performance. Was Leet!

TEAM BOB 4 LIFE!!

Match and Interview Videos now available on DC++

ShineOfScott-SOS

Smash Journeyman
Wow wat a tourny i mean 100 !!! people in one house all on 1 TV it was amazing most of them all scubbs pff n00b's , i got 3rd ! again -_- heh which was eXelent outta 100 competitors , somehow i lost in DK world cup i mean Glitch i lagged and Jam killed me O_o ! kirby is so embarressed look at his cheeks all blushy its cus his arms are like sausages and when he punches every1 thinks he poking them with his pink c0ck so he get embarrassed about the size of his arms (sausages (C0ck)) gr8 time at SCT1 im definatly going to the next ^-^..........P.S u 4got another gr8 line '' I'll Hug Him Really Hard''

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I gotta say, the Kone SCT1 interview is the best everz!! It sucked my throat dry, laughing so hard trying make out what the **** he was saying, hahah! Oh, and the SOS sig rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom